9

It's been 6 months since jaune leave bracon and it's been 6 months since team rwby and npr training. And it's been 6 months since the conjuction of the sphere occur..and the headmasters of all combat schools suffer a great loss because they lost so many students because of slaying a monsters..ozpin is very frustrated  because most of his students are all died..and some is suffer from curses and he doesn't even had any idea who could help him velvet is suffering from curse because coco ask his team to play oija...and cardin is sufferibg fron the curse because he fight a leshy of all monsters..

He sits on his office frustrated and feeling helpless..glynda try to argue with ozpin but ozpin  shut her up..in an instant..lucky for hin harold visit him in his office..

Ozpin- harold do you have any idea what kind of monsters that  team crdl  almost died and cardin's suffering.

Harold- that monster is called leshen or leshy headmaster..

Ozpin- and do you have any idea what is yhe medicine to heal cardin??

Harold- sadly no headmaster..as for cardin if we don't find any person who can heal the boy. I am afraid that cardin will transform as a leshen or worst he will die...

Ozpin- shit..what should i do.. aaarrrggg!!!

Harold- since when did cardin decide to fight a leshen...

Ozpin- two weeks ago..

Harold- ahh shit.. cardin is i  a brink of death right now...

Ozpin- what should we do..

Harold- i know a person who could do it.

Ozpin- then who!!??

Harold- are you willing to put the academy on the line?? And you have gold to pay for his services even he can't save the boy??

Ozpin- i will take the gamble and i will try to explain his parents.

Harold- okay but tell the students to not intervene the man. and inform his parents.

Ozpin called cardins parents.

mr winchester- ozpin ddi you find a healer to heal my son??

Ozpin- i don..but i am not sure if the healer can fix cardin..

Mr winchester- what!!! What kind of a doctor if he can't heal my son!!!

Ozpin- i know that mr winchester but we had to take a gamble because harild mulberry know who is the right person who has a knowledge in this kind of event..

Mr wichester- i know that he has a lot of knowledge about his contacts. But how did he has knowledge about this certain doctor..

Izpin- you under estimated hatold..and i don't even know who is the person who can save your son..and garold is here he reveals to me that he know someone who can heal your son...but even him he has no idea if yhis person can really fic cardin or not. Because what happen to cardin us no ordinary..

Mr winchester- what is the chance of my son's surcival??

Ozpin- i don't know...only him knows the probability rate of cardin's survival..and the man needs payment if he can save your son or not.

Mr winchester- why he needs payment if he can't save my son!!

Ozpin- because he is no ordinary man..but it will depend on him..if he needs payment or not. That's on him to decide..

Mr winchester- i will go there..

Ozpin- then come here immediately because harold call the man and we have no time to waste..