~Blunder ne bana di jodi~

Virat's POV"I am telling you guys something is seriously wrong with these guys

Virat's POV
"I am telling you guys something is seriously wrong with these guys. They are up to something." Vi said as he paced around the room.

The monkey gang had assembled in Mahi bhai's room early in the morning and the topic of discussion was Rohit and Ritika.

"Ajju, when did you last see Rohit yesterday?" Ash asked with the sense he had in himself not to judge the situation so early.

"He was with me and almost broke the glass in his hand out of jealousy because Ritika was dancing with that guy and then he just left." Jinks shrugged.

"Did he tell you where he wen-" Ash started but Virat cut him off, "There is something more to this. Even Rits came back drenched in rain yesterday."

"Besides, Ro came back very late yesterday" Vi added. "But how are you so sure both of this is connected?" Shikki asked.

"Arrey gabbar, its the best friend's sense. Tu nahi samjha? Mujhe laga 'Jay aur Viru' ho tumlog." Vi said teasing Shikki when in reality everyone knew that Vi did not like how close Ro got to Shikki and more so, how public they were about it. (You didn't get it? I thought you guys were 'Jay and Viru')

"Enough guys, no matter what happens its his life. Leave him be." Mahi Bhai finally spoke and recieved darting looks from every one in the room.

Vi slowly walked to bhai and stared at him for a good five minutes. "What?" Bhai asked maintaining eye contact. A second later Vi got slightly intimidated by his cold gaze and took a few steps back.

"You know where he is. You know where they are. He knows guys." Vi said addressing the last line to the room. "So?" Bhai asked calmly

"Bhai I can no longer deal with this drama king can you please tell us where they are?" Ash said frustrated.

"No." Bhai shrugged. Vi's phone rung and he went out of the room. About a minute later he came back and said, "Dont worry bhai, you dont have to tell us. I already got to know." Vi said with a smirk.

"Jaddu?" Jinks asked not surprised at Vi-Jaddu chaotic duo. "Yup. Vanar sena chalo abhi Jaddu ayega. Mission Rohika kaha hai. Hip hip-" Vi started hoping to get the same amount of enthusiasm but the only one who returned the favour was Shikki. (Monkey army lets go Jaddu will come now. Mission where is Rohika. Hip Hip)

"Hurray!" Shikki said with same passion as Vi and recieved a glare from Ash and Jinks.

¤¤¤

After Jaddu came the first five minutes of their journey consisted of an excited Shikki and Vi, frustrated Ash and a neutral Jinks. After they crossed the ten minutes mark it was getting harder to keep the enthusiasm alive.

"Abbey kaha le ja raha hai BhenchOd, Thik se dekha hai na Jaddu?" Vi asked "Abbey Sale kitna rasta follow kiya mein. Mereko pata hai abhi yahi hai ek Bengali Restaurant." Jaddu replied confidently. (Gali ka kya translations du?) 

"Bengali Restaurant?" Vi asked and Jaddu just nodded. Soon they reached their destination and walked in to the reception counter. "I'll speak." Jinks said and walked forward.

The guy at the counter looked up with a smile and mumbled "Cricketer der jonnoi khulechi naki amra. Ek dik theke bhalo guru dorshon hochhe." (Did we open only for cricketers? Its good from one perspective we get to see the greats)

"Does Rohit Sharma have a reservation here?" Jinks asked "Yes sir, he is here with a guest." the guy replied "Um can we go there? We are his teammates as you can see." Jinks said

"Ok Sir wait." The guy said and called a guy named Bonku. "Niye jaowa ta ki thik hobe onader personal momment cholche." Bonku asked in a whisper but the monkey gang had no idea what he said. (Will it be correct to take them? They might have a personal momment going on)

They spoke amongst each other for a while and then Bonku with a defeated look on his face led them to the third floor.

They slowly opened the door and Virat gasped at the sight ahead of him. Rits and Ro seperated from each other and stood their like guilty children.

"So, this is what has been happening behind my back. How dare you not tell me, Ro? I HAVE A RIGHT TO KNOW IF MY BEST FRIEND IS IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY RAKHI SISTER!" Vi exclaimed.

"Stop causing a scene." Ash said. "Ro you should've told us." Jinks said.

"Oh so this is how it is." Ro said "What do you mean?" Vi asked.

"You wanna know what happened, right? I confessed to her yesterday but as I wanted it to be more romantic I arranged this. I was going to tell you today itself. Now that you are here-" He grabbed Rits's hand "We love each other." he completed.

"You're not even gonna appologise?" Vi asked as he was hundred percent confident he deserved an apology."Oh right I get to know that my best friend doesnt trust me and now I have to appologise?" Ro said with a sad face.

Vi knew very well that Ro was using emotional manipulation but he still fell for it. He ran and hugged him and mumbled, "Fine I forgive you." As they broke of the hug he looked at Rits who was staring at them lovingly.

"I know he's yours first." She said raising her hands in surrender and everyone laughed.

They looked at each other and Vi smiled cause he knew.

This time it was all real.

¤¤¤

A/n: Guess who's back? ITS ME WRITERS BLOCK IS OVERRRR