~Unwanted Surprise~

A/n: I am not sure if Jinks was in the 2013 squad but for the story lets hope so

Jinks' POV
Jinks had a very very bad feeling about this. He was regretting ever being friends with such idiots because they always dragged him in their mess. The mess in question was the fact that Vi had planned to drop unannounced at the wedding that Ro was attending.

For proper context Rohit was invited to the wedding of a girl from his school and was supposed to stay there for a few weeks. But Vi being Vi had to do something idiotic. He decided to drag him along to awfully embarrass Ro.

Vi burst into the room, "Jinksy baby, packing ho gaya?" He asked (Packing done?)

"I'll ask you for one last time, is this all really necessary?"

"Of course it is. Why are you talking like Mahi bhai?" Vi said defensively.

"Well someone needs to. Bechara admi ko thodi hi to time mili hai apni family ke sath bitane ke liye aur us hi time me tum ye sab harkate kar rahe ho." he said trying to put some sense into him.
(Poor man got only so less time with his family and in this time you are doing such things)

Vi remained silent. "What is this about Vi? Are you seriously that insecure of Ro's school friends that you stalked him and you are going to see him? I mean you have no shame right?"

"No its-"

"Virat." Jinks said in a very stern voice.

"Ok fine. But you understand me no? One surprise wont hurt. Please, Jinksy please." Vi said with his world renowned puppy eyes.

"Ok, fine but make sure that it doesn't embarrass him." Jinks said.

Ro was one of his closest friends. He was the most selfless guy he knew, to be able to celebrate someone elses victory was an art and Ro and Vi were artists. Also Ro didn't always show his emotions so Jinks didn't want to be a part of anything that could hurt him.

He loved Virat dearly, but he would not be a part of his mess if it involved unintentionally hurting Ro or putting him through any discomfort.

~~~~

Even when they were boarding the flight he thought that it was a bad idea. He thought the same thing in the car.

"They are in a......luxurious homestay." Vi said looking at a message from someone

"For gods sake Virat please tell me you haven't set up spies behind him." Jinks said frustrated at his antics.

"No, what do you think of me" he replied but Jinks wasn't one bit convinced.

Their car stopped in front of the homestay. Both of them slowly went in.

"Oh my god! Virat Kohli and Rahane!"A girl gasped and the two of them just awkwardly waved.