~Abhi na jao chod kar~

Rohit's POVThe streets rung with the sound of Vi's laughter

Rohit's POV
The streets rung with the sound of Vi's laughter. Only a true best friend would enjoy the plight of Ro. He rolled his eyes for the millionth time.

"Are you planning to help me out or are you just going to laugh at me?" Ro asked frustrated . The main reason for his frustration was that he told Vi about everything that happend hoping he could find a solution to his problem.

"See, its pretty clear you Mr.Sharma are in love with your fake girlfriend." Vi said covering his mouth so be doesnt laugh again.

It had only been a day since Vi and Jinks came unannounced. Jinks was tired so he didnt accompany them on the walk that they were currently walking on.

Ro's friends were proper diamonds since they made sure no one would know about any of these.

"Dekh bhai, You look at her in a certain type of way which makes it super obvious. And I think our dear Jinks has figured it too." Vi said composing himself

"Do you think she knows?" Ro asked. "Nope. She's oblivious." Vi said.

As they walked side by side enjoying the company , open air and most importantly the freedom. Ro had to admit, after sharing his feelings about Rits to Vi, he felt right.

"Tu na wedding pe hi usko bol de. Perfect proposal. Nahin to baad mein when we go back opportunities milenge nahin." Vi adviced. (You should tell her on the wedding. Perfect proposal. Or else when we go back you wont get opportunities)

"Tu thoda woh hai kya?" Ro asked. Vi said "Pagal nahin bhai sensible hun." (Are you a little "Woh") (I am not mad I am sensible)

Suddenly Vi stopped walking and stood in front of Ro facing him, "Just think about it once it is now or-"

¤¤¤

"-Never" Vi said the same thing he had said on the walk as he was fixing Ro's tie. He would be lying if he said that Vi's words had no affect on Ro.

"What is now or never?" Jinks asked as he entered. Ro facepalmed as he realised they hadn't told Jinks about it.

"Jinksy baby, our dear best friend has madly fallen in love with his so called fake girlfriend. And he is not willing to tell her tonight." Vi explained.

"Ro I think you should tell her tonight. You never know your chances" Jinks said with a smile as he walked up to Ro.

"What if she doesn't feel the same?" He asked as he sat on the edge of the bed. Jinks sat next to him and gently asked, "Ro, but what if she does?"

Ro thought for a while looking at a spot on the floor. "I dont know what I'll do Jinks." He said helplessly.

Vi was about to say something when Jinks stopped him. "Vi dont push the poor boy. Its his life after all." Then he placed a comforting hand on Ro's shoulder and said,"Do whatever you want. We will always be here."

Ro hugged Jinks. God! He was so grateful because he had the bestest friends in the entire world.

¤¤¤

Ro and Rits entered the wedding venue hand in hand like a proper couple. They greeted a few people witg fake smiles and dry laughs. Really there was anything else they'd both rather do at that point.

Once the wedding started Ro could feel Rits slowly get more stiff beside him. So he bent down and whispered, "Wanna escape?"

"Where to?" She whispered back surprised. "Let it be a surprise." He replied with a smirk.

"I'll go anywhere but here." She admitted and slowly Ro dragged her away from the crowd and out of the venue.

"We are not getting in trouble, right?" She asked genuinely scared. "As long as I am with you, you are not getting anywhere near trouble." Ro assured her.

"Now just follow me." He said and grabbed her hand as he pulled her behind him.

They finally reached on a height above a lake. "This my dear Rits is your surprise." Ro whispered in her ears.

"How the hell do you know about this?" She asked still in the awe of the view in front of her. "Oh my god this is so unfair you didn't take me here earlier!" She said as she went closer and sat on the edge.

Ro admired her adorable antics and sat next to her. "If I had shown this to you earlier would it have been just as special?"

"I dont know but this is so beautiful." She said.

"You know lakes have a moderating effect, maybe thats why one always feels at peace and balanced near a lake." She continued.

She was looking at the doves playing amongst themselves on the lake while he was looking at her.

Slowly she laid her head on his shoulder making his heart skip a beat. He looked at the sky. It felt as if the moon and all the stars were aligned for them. As if nature was begging him to tell her how he felt.

The universe had made the perfect opportunity for him. Vi's words rung in his head "Now or never" . He took a deep breath.

"Rits, I am very happy and grateful that you have done so much for me in the past few days. I am very lucky to have you as my best friend, and-" He started

"And?" She said as she sat straight. A cold wind blew messing up her hair. An internal battle rose in his body between his body and mind. He just did not want this moment to end at any cost. He wanted her to stay. Forever.

He tucked her hair behind her ears, forced a smile and said, "Nothing else." Rits smiled at him back and rest her head on his shoulder once again.

At that moment he knew he would do anything for this moment to last forever.

¤¤¤¤¤¤

A/n: Sikkeeee! Tumko kya laga itni jaldi confesses kar dega? 😭👍