Maybe in some aspects, she actually wanted her daughter to be mediocre. Don't be like her. She grew up thinking about how to make money. Until she got these from Master Jingkong, she knew...

Her Guo'er's burden seems to be no lighter than hers.

Guo'er has fifteen brothers. Every marriage is a gift, and giving birth to a child requires gifts. No matter how much money she leaves for her daughter, it will all be wasted.

Therefore, it seems that she needs to earn the money herself.

As long as her daughter is not allowed to bleed, she is not that repellent. As for how to use this, in fact, there is no special mention of this matter in the Lou Family Xiangdian.

This bottle, one drop per day, will last about a year.

Let's do it like this at first, no matter what, it will be easier than letting out half the blood of her body. As for when Guoer will be able to show the hidden fragrance of the Lou family, she no longer cares, she does not feel the hidden fragrance of the Lou family. The fragrance is so good, because after the hidden fragrance, she can no longer smell the sweet milky fragrance of Guo'er.

What is fragrant now will be even more fragrant in the future.

At this time, Lao Henglu had already brought Guo'er in from the outside. Guo'er was talking to her father in a sweet voice. The father and daughter were asking and answering questions, which was really fun.

Lao Henglu played with Guo'er for a while, and when he saw her rubbing her eyes, he handed her over to the wet nurse on the side, and let the wet nurse carry her out so that she could have a good sleep.

"What's wrong?"

Lao Hengxi sat down and saw Shen Qingci holding a pen again and writing something on the paper?

And he leaned over.

"Are you asking for money again?"

And Lao Hengli couldn't help but shake his head. Is his uncle convinced about Shen Qingci?

This requires money, and they are becoming more and more ruthless.

"Well," Shen Qingci didn't hide anything, "I'll have someone send me 200,000 taels of silver tomorrow." These 20 taels of silver are worth it, because in the future, she may earn hundreds of dollars from her little fruit. Thousands and two hundred thousand taels.

"You are so generous."

Lao Henglu said with a smile, she didn't always act like a miser on weekdays, but as long as she donated money, no one in the entire Zhou Dynasty was like her, and she didn't even blink an eyelid.

Hundreds of thousands of taels of silver were given immediately.

"It's okay," Shen Qingci naturally loves money. I plan to open Yipinxiang from several stores again. This time I don't have to go to Changlin. It's just right. If I see something good, I can just stop by.

In a battle with Cang Tao, she didn't even wipe out all her money. She almost wiped out all the money she had saved for her son's wife. Fortunately, the battle was over and she won. Otherwise, she would not be able to get even the 200,000 taels that Master Jingkong asked for before she died in poverty.

It's just that there are some things she doesn't understand.

Why did Cang Tao lose a penny of the gold and silver that went into the treasury?

When the money came out, she was there, but when it came to collecting the money, why, she just didn’t have it?

Just when she started to feel resentful, the nurse ran in crying.

"Sir, madam, our little princess has been snatched away."

The wet nurse was almost beating her chest. She patted her own chest. This was a robber. He was a robber. He robbed people and ran away. Even the little princess's favorite cloth mouse was not let go. Everything was snatched away

And what the nurse most hated most was not that others had snatched the cloth tiger, but that they had not taken her away. Why didn't anyone notice that she was such a big living person?

Shen Qingci sighed

"Pack your things and go to Duke Wei's Mansion."

The wet nurse could only cry anymore and went to pack her own bags.

And Shen Qingci didn't even need to think about it. He knew who did this?

Apart from Shen Dingshan, can anyone else find someone who dares to rob people in Prince Shuo's Mansion?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us