6. Fear Unlocked

AUTHOR POV

It has been four weeks since they announced their upcoming marriage. Pre-wedding rituals are set to begin tomorrow. The entire Rajasthan is bustling with excitement and preparations. The SURYAVANSHI MANSION is adorned like never before, everyone from youngsters to elders were in chaos to welcome the newest member of the family. Aditi has quickly won over the hearts of everyone in the Suryavanshi family she in fact has became apple of their eyes . As for the groom-to-be, Mr. Abhishek Suryavanshi his obsession for Aditi only seems to grow stronger each day. His aura when he sees people around her are like " Touch a single strand of her hair and I will cut your hand off", which didn't go unnoticed from Suryavanshi's and Maheswari's except for Aditi.

She is now like a carefree bird around him she knows very well that she can laugh, cry, complain,throw tantrums, gossip, and do whatever she wants without even thinking once because he will never judge her.

Yet, amidst the celebration, a shadow of possessive adoration looms. He harbors a love for Aditi that burns with an intensity that could rival the desert sun. His declaration of protection is as fierce as it is fervent; a vow to sever the hand of anyone who dares to mar the sanctity of his beloved. It is a dangerous love, one that holds both the promise of devotion and the threat of vengeance.

Today both families are going to Lord Venkateswara temple and after that Radhe temple seeks blessings from them for their marriage with their first invitation card which is to be given to god.

As they stepped into the temple, a sudden shift in the atmosphere enveloped them. The winds whispered secrets, and the darkened clouds seemed to hold their breath. The temple bells chimed with urgency, their metallic voices echoing through the ancient stone walls. Rahul, sensing the impending rain, urged everyone inside "Everyone let's go inside fast it's about to rain".

Amidst the incense-laden air, an old man emerged-a spectral figure with a pale body but eyes that gleamed like polished moonstones. His face radiated an otherworldly light, as if he held the universe's secrets within.

He fixed his gaze upon Abhishek, and his laughter danced like fireflies in the dusk. "Tujhe un 15 din yaadein pagal kardegi," he said, his voice a haunting melody. "Baatein pagal kardegi. Din guzar jayega usse dhundne mein, par raate pagal kardegi."

("Memories like this will drive you crazy for 15 days")
(

"Every conversation will drive you crazy. The day will be spent searching for her, but the nights will drive you crazy")

Abhishek's heart raced. What enigma was this? The old man continued, "Har had ko paar karega sahi galat, kuch nazar nahi aayega. Tujhe kuch nazar aayega, toh sirf wo ladki. Adhi duniya jala dega tu uske pyaar mein, par uspar ek jingari bhi nahi aane dega."

(" You will break every limit to everything Anyone who has been attacked will do the right thing wrong, nothing will be visible. Only she will rule your mind each passing second. Half the world will burn you your love, but it will not let even a spark come.")

The air thickened with magic, and Abhishek felt destiny's fingers brush against his soul. "Teri ye deewangi puri duniya yaad rakhegi," the old man whispered, his eyes alight. "Aur ye hogi ek amar kahani:
"EK THA RAJA EK THI RANI"

("The whole world will remember this madness of yours," the old man whispered, his eyes closed. "And this will be an immortal story:
There Was A King And There Was A Queen.")