Radiant_day x Sick!male reader 2

Hi I'm back:)) (I thInk.)

This is the continuation of the first story I made in here.

Contains: SLURS/WRONG GRAMMAR/GAY SEX

 (if uncomfortable please do not read)

___________________________________________________________

The next day. Y/n was still very sick and Radiant was still in his house, taking care of him.

RADIANT'S POV:

"Good morning, sweetheart!" I spoke out cheerfully and playfully which made Y/n wake up with an astonished shout. "GAHH!" He sat up then sighed, "I just had a good- *sneeze* dream!" My mouth opened as it let out a soft chuckle while I was stroking his hair. We both looked at each other's eyes, His cheeks turning red as a tomato, and I laughed again. "Haha, looks who's all flustered up!" I teased. His radiant orbs shining bright as a pearl, I could even see my face!

"It isn't funny..." He spoke. My fingers pinched his cheeks not too hard for him to scream like a little cutie patootie he is. I stood up, leading myself to the kitchen. Y/n watched me intently and he tilt his head, confused. He looked at the time and saw that it was 7:26PM, he was surprised to see that he had slept all day.

I carefully came back with a mug of hot chocolate. Putting it on the table beside Y/n. He was all covered up with his blanket. Oh, why I find it amusing how adorable he is in that. It makes me want to KIDNAP HIM and MAKE HIM MINE forever-. Wait what?! Pfft- that was nonsense, I'm sorry, anyways... He struggled on grabbing the mug that was filled with steamy hot chocolate since he was shaking a lot due to the cold breeze that was coming from the air conditioner. "Are you alright there, honey bun?~" I smirked. "Yes, I'm fine! And don't call me that name!" Y/n stated, His voice sounding a little bit hoarse.
I giggled as he nudged me, I almost fell of the bed. "Hey, don't be so rude, dear!"
He rolled his eyes in an annoyed manner. Did I annoy him that much? 

My fingers slipped to his neck, caressing his skin flirtatiously. I got a little closer and bit his neck softly. "Aahn~!"A quiet moan came out of him as he set his mug down on the table. "You like that, didn't you?" I spoke in a seductive way. But not really seductive it was just kinda a way to tell someone if they like it. Just with a sparkle of lust. Wait, what am I even talking about? 

"Why?!" He asked. "Why? Because I love you," With a swift but strong motion, I pinned him down on the bed and started aggressively licking him. Down from his collarbone, all the way up to his neck. "STOP!" He cried out. "Beg for it," I responded.

I pushed him even further down to the bed, making his teeny-tiny bones crack a little from my obsessive grip. I strip off his pants and boxers then carelessly throwing them to the side. Oh, and the sight was sooo amazing. His thighs we're sweating from the heat. I opened my mouth then took a bite of it. He groaned in pain. I tighten up my grip, holding him in his place. I stop biting his thigh and would then slowly reach for his mouth. Planting a sloppy but a passionate kiss. Then doing it over and over again. Y/n melted at the kiss. I think he was starting to like the interaction that we both made.
"Good boy, now turn around~"
He basically did what I said and then I go ahead and unbuckle my pants then take off my boxers. After that, I shoved my erected penis into his tight hole. A loud moan came out of his mouth, Y/n gripped more onto the sheets of the bed.

"H-hey, I got you, alright?~" I spoke as I shove it even further. "You're just... *grunt* so goddamn......tight...."

Noone's pov:

Y/n would look up as he grinned lustfully. Feeling the pleasure of that hard, huge and hefty meat ejaculate in his body. I mean.... Who wouldn't?!

Radiant mouth gradually made its way to the other's upper back. Slightly nibbling on it. Making sure too not make a Hickey. Hence, this would lead to someone finding out about this little interaction that Radiant_day and Y/n are making. The musician thrusted out of the boy. His grip loosened for a bit, panting a little. He positioned the other so he would be on his knees and hands. After for a short time, without a warning, he rams Y/n again causing him to moan much louder since it was so fast-paced and quick. The room gets more intimate than before. God, get this man a wheelchair since they be going for a long time.
Y/n notices a few semen dripping down to the bedsheets. The pink blush that was popping up his face the whole entire interaction would become more noticeable and Radiant laughed. He shoves his whole phallus inside of the other, Y/n letting out a wide and breathy moan.

And yet again, Radiant ejaculated inside of the other. The sticky, white fluids coming out of the hole.
"Ugh...." Radiant grunted as he took his dick out of Y/n.
Y/n collapsed down to the bed, feeling a burden of weariness come rushing throughout his body. "You did great~" Radiant_day would also fall down next to him and take a hold of his arm. He leaned over, giving Y/n a big kiss then pulling him closer and caressing his cheek.

"Ready for round two?" Y/n blushes, he was excited to do the next round but also surprised that that wasn't even round two. He aggressively nods. "Look who's being needy." Radiant would giggle this out, pinching his cheeks in a flirty way and then hopping back on top of Y/n and start thrusting him. They did this for like about 3 hours. Of course, Y/n's legs did get abused, but it was worth it.

~~~

Sometime later, Y/n woke up with Radiant_day's arms and legs wrapped around him. Feeling greater as ever, he felt no more illness in him. Noticing that the room was all dark, he heard a few noises that seemed to be from the other. Even though he barely can't see the face of the day's, he was still in awe of seeing his new lover cuddling with him in bed. He felt enamored by this. He lifted up Radiant with all his power so that Radiant can face to the other side, and it succeeded. The musician doesn't suspect a thing, he was just sleeping peacefully with his chest going up and down. Y/n sat up; his numb legs tried to carry him out of the room but then failed because of how dead it was. He fell, which made a really huge sound, causing Radiant to wake up so abruptly. He shifted his head to the side and laughed. He got up, grabbing him then placing him on his lap. "Aww, did I ever tell you to leave me on this bed?~" he spoke in a charming way whilst groping Y/ns belly. The vulnerably looking ass Y/n whimpered, shaking his head to the left and then to the right.

"Yes, that's right... Say, why don't we have a little fun time together before I go back to work?" A cold shiver ran up his spine when he heard Radiant add that.

He nodded, wanting to feel that fucking deick right now. All he wanted was to have sex with this fucking dude. "Mhm...Please...but this time, on the mouth," Y/n said. Radiant's sneer grew larger and pinned him on the bed forcefully. He kissed him on the lips for a few times. Slowly, he would now move his head to th chest, biting it in a predatory-like. After that, he grabbed Y/n's head and forcing him to choke his whole dick. It caught his attention thus he moaned loudly. 

(time skip) By the time they we're done, they both cleaned and took a shower together yet, they still got a little messy (if you know what I mean😏) in there.

"It was great taking care of you, I hope you aren't feeling sick from now on. If you need me, just call me~ alright?" Radiant gave him a last kiss then went off to work. Watching him leave the room and out of the house, Y/n smiled and (insert whatever he gonna do next)

End.

------- ------ -----

Word count: 1392

Ty for reading.

~Eddison