Scary_day x male reader

This contains overprotective/jealous Scary😈😏

Basically your "best friend" go to ur house that scary and u are living in then scarye become overprotective/jealous and thats it.

___________________________________

Y/ns pov:

Opening my eyes, I was greeted by the sight of [OPERATIVE] Scary_day lying above me, deep in peaceful slumber, his gentle snoring the only indication of his presence. I let out a heavy sigh as I realized that he was making it impossible for me to get out of bed.

I nudged Scary_day gently, hoping to wake him up. As if in response, he shifted on top of me, only to pull me closer and snuggle into my chest. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but I couldn't help letting out a soft chuckle at his endearing habits.

"Come on, move, hun-," I started, only to be interrupted by his soothing embrace. I let out an exasperated sigh and resigned myself to this situation, knowing that it was useless to try and move him.

Scary_day has a strange hold on me, always making it hard for me to resist his charms. But I wouldn't have it any other way.
I try again, and finally, he let go of me and faced the opposite side of the bed. I sat up and got off the bed, making my way down to the kitchen, not daring to make a sound.

Not wanting to disturb Scary_day any further, I made my way down to the Kitchen as quietly as possible, treading lightly on the hardwood floors. I avoided making any loud noises that might wake him up as I rummaged around in the cupboards for something to eat. Finally, settling on a sandwich, I made my way back upstairs, hoping to enjoy my meal in peace.

____

A few minutes later, my ears sense the sound of light footsteps coming from the bedroom to the kitchen.
"Hun?...."  He yawned, rubbing his right eye.
"Goo' morning!" I joyfully beamed.
I let out a small smile at the sight of Scary_day stumbling towards me in a barely conscious state. "Good morning, hun," I greeted him softly, happy to see that I hadn't been too loud while making my sandwich.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked, watching as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. He gave a small nod, still too groggy to engage in a full conversation.

I chuckled at his state, "It's okay hun, you can stay in bed for a while longer. I can handle breakfast myself." I said, taking a seat at the kitchen table and picking up my sandwich.
"No.... I shall [STAY] with you."
Scary came a little closer, his arms sliding around my waist.
"Are you sure? I don't want to be a bother," I said, looking back at him.
He smiled and gave a small nod, tightening his grip on me. "I don't want you to be alone. Let's have [BREAKFAST] together," he muttered, kissing my cheek.

I smiled back at him, feeling a warmth spreading throughout my body. "Okay, hun. Let's eat together then," I said, leaning into his embrace.

(After the breakfast).

After the long chatting/ eating in the kitchen, I led myself down to the living room where I lazily plopped myself on the couch while Scary_day following me, watching every movement of mine, curling up next to me on the couch. Without even a word, he rested his head on my shoulder, cuddling up close for warmth. I smiled at him, feeling a rush of love flow through my veins.

We sat in comfortable silence for a while, enjoying each other's company. It was moments like these that made me truly appreciate the beauty of life. I loved the silence, like it was so fragile it would be horrendous if someone broke it. My phone rang in my pocket Abruptly, hearing those awfully annoying ringing sounds.
"Hello?"

"Heyya!" Came the reply from the other side, and I recognized the voice of one of my friends. I let out a sigh of relief, realizing that this call wouldn't take long.