Ozpin- fine!!! And tell glymda to stay away on my office!! I don't eant to see her here on my office!! Or rlse she will experience my wrath!!!

Council- fine!! But don't you dare to try harm glynda or else.

Ozpin nodded and end the call..

Izpin- fucking hell hell glynda..

The next day ozpin call jaune along with harold team rwby npr and  gkynda goodwitch.

Jaune- you call me headmaster?

Ozpin- yes...and you do know why are you here..

Jaune- yes...it's about my transcript.

Ozpin-yes..the council heard about your transcript. And they want you expelled or else you will face prison time..and the school will suffer a sever consequence because of your transgretion..i can't allow that..i know your transcript is fake.

Jaune- sobwhy you didn't take action during my first day here..

Ozpin- because i saw something in you..and i don't want to waste that skill that you posses.

Jaune- i don't have a skill wizard so don't sugar coat your words vexause i am not gonna buy it..

Ozpin- no jaune i am not joking..i something behind you..

Glynda- ozpin!!

Ozpin- shut up!!! You are the reason why jaune is in this mess..if you want to be here..don't ever come here in my office!! Ever again!!  Fucking hell!! You waste a person who posses skills.

Glynda- but ozpin!!

Ozpin- this is myblast warning!! Glynda!! Shut up!! And don't come here starting tonorrow!!! You do realize that we need many students to fight grimms!! And grimms are getting aggressive!!! But you waste one talented person!!!

Glynda- and it was just one lerson who has no talent!!!

Ozpin- that is why we are here to teach!!! And our goal is to help every student that are willing to be train!!

Glynda- and you put the life and the teputaion of our school at risk and reputation!!

Ozpin- ugh!!! Stupid!! Brat!!! Ugh!!! Fine!! If you want mr jaunr to be expelled the  fine!! And i am sorry mr arc my hands are tied here..i try to save you but i can't do anything to let you stay..

Jaune- it's fine headmaster i kbow the risk..and i know it all along..i'm sorry if i cause you trouble...

Ozpin- if you need something just call me.

Jaune- it's fine i can manage on my own.

Jaune stand on his seat and went exit the office team rwy and npr are happy to see that jaune is out even glynda is celebrating because jaune is out..and blake feels sad and adraid because of what happen she is sad because she can't help jaune and afraid if they discover her secret she will experience the same treatment and she will probably go to jail or perhaps execution..

Harold- you know ladies and gentlemen i hope you are happy..you just kick out a innocent man who only wants to learn..

Glynda- how could you defend him harold!!

Harold- unlike you goodwitch i can understand his reason..and i now realize who is jaune arc..

Before harold could continue the entire remnant experience a great earthquacke and they all saw a portal is open..

Harold- aaawww shit!! This is no good.

Glynda- what the hell is happening!!!

Ozpin- i don't know glynda! Is everbody okay??!!

The team nodded..

Ozpin stare at harold and he saw harold is shaking out of fear.

Ozpin- harold what is happening abd why are you shaking??

Harold- you better train your students in every way ozpin becausr this earthquake and that portal is no ordinary..

Weiss- are you emplying that we can't fight!!

Harold ignores weiss rant..

Ozpin- why??

Harold- because the conjuctions of the sphere is finally happen..anf the monsters will prowl once again..

Ozpin- i have a brief knowledge about the conjunction of the spehere  but ibhave no knowledge how to kill a monsters..

Harold- that is why you need to train the students to be a monster slayer..because on this modern time. We don't have a legitimate monster slayer anymore and magic doesn't exist anymore..plus we don't have any one that could help us...

Ozpun- how could we stip this conjunctiob of the sphere??

Harold- nonone coyld stip it..unless you have a great power and magic and much better if you kbow someone who posses a child of the elder blood to beat the white frost..even if we combune our force and knowledge we still had no chance to beat the monsters because the last monster slayer manage to prevent the conjunction  to occur..and it is our time to show that witchers are not the only one who can fight this monters. Even we are not like them we can still kill monsters like they use to do.

Ozpin- what should we do now??!!

Harold- i already told you to train the students in killing monsters...and you team rwby and npr are one if the strongest team abd you guys will  experience an adventure of a life time..because not only monsters will exist you will need to kearn about lifting curses and many more....

Pyrrha- what are you talking about!! We are made to fight grimms!!

Harold- too bad miss nikos..in just a short amount of tune the grimms will go extinct....because this monsters are not a joke...so welcome to the real life of buin a huntress and huntsman...

Harold exit the office

Glynda- what now headmaster..

Ozpin- i don't kbow about you glynda.. you are a combat instructor..no get out of my office and find a way to train your precious students..

Glynda can't blame ozpin because even ozpin knows a lot he still had a limited knowledge.about what happen..

So glynda and team rwby and npr decide to leave ozpin alone..