After the plan was agreed, and a few days passed, it was time for Alessandra to finally head to the ranch, a place where she considered a sanctuary outside of Maranello, a place which gave her an itch for adrenaline that only two wheels and dirt could give her. It was the place she was disciplined on the bike, and broke a couple of bones at, but it only made her return stronger. It was also the place where she met Marco, a person who she didn't know she needed in her life until she watched him enter the academy the first time.

After packing her gear in the back of the Purosangue, Alessandra started her journey to Bologna, where she'd be picking up Toto from the airport before they made their way to Tavullia. Alessandra couldn't help the giddiness that crept through her during the 40 minute drive, thinking about the plans she had in the last couple of weeks left in the summer break, the FIA Summer ball, spending a weekend in Geneva to see the Schumachers', and do the last bit of training before the race.

She kept her head down as she parked the car in front of the main entrance of the airport, not wanting to get recognised as she sent a quick text to Toto that she was waiting for him. The sun glasses and baseball cap were always the way to go for Alessandra, a trusted way of being incognito, even when people took pictures of her car whilst she was in it, no one recognised her. All she had to do was keep her head down, it was surprisingly bullet proof.

She could hear passenger door open, followed by a hand on her bare leg, which was her signal to drive. She made her way out of the airport, enjoying the feeling of his large hand cupping her thigh, something she hasn't felt for a few days and deeply, and embarrassingly, missed. The moment she got on the autostrada, she put her hand on his, turning her head for a quick moment to give him a glance.

"Hi," she smiled, feeling the heat rush to her cheeks when he grabbed her hand, rising it up to his face and placed his lips on the back of it.

"Hi," he replied back, returning the smile before she turned to look at the road, "I missed you."

"I missed you too," she admitted, "how's England and Monaco?"

"England? Endured shitty weather whilst I was there," he chuckled, putting his hand back on her leg and let his fingers drum to the beat of the song that was playing against her skin, "Monaco? Boring without you there."

"Well, now you can enjoy the Italian sun, and if you want to get a tan, the ranch is the place to do it," she grinned, "I didn't tell Marco or Frankie that you're coming, and I know they're going to be absolutely shocked when they see you!"

"Oh yeah?" Toto asked, quirking an eyebrow at her, "why's that?"

"For one thing, the fact that my rival team principal joined me at Valentino's ranch, a place where you've never been and don't really have any connection to," she answered, her lips forming in a sheepish grin as her cheeks heated up in slight embarrassment, "and I might have told Marco and Frankie that we were on bad terms back in Le Mans."

"A lot has happened since then," the Austrian grinned, which Alessandra caught when she glanced at him, "do you think they'll realise what we're doing?"

"Honestly, it's a possibility, especially with how quick Marco catches things," she shrugged, "I mean Valentino did ask, the way we planned it wasn't really so subtle."

"Would you want Valentino and Marco to know?" He asked, giving her thigh a gentle squeeze.

"I don't know, I mean there isn't really much to know except that we're sleeping together," she sighed, running a hand over her face in wonder, "it's different from being in an actual relationship, you know? I'm not one to air my sexual life, especially when I don't have to."