They pulled away, their faces barely a centimetre apart as they caught their breathes, gaze locked as they felt their bodies, especially their lips, electrified. Warmth rushed through their veins like a tsunami, wanting to stay in that exact position for the rest of their lives, and the both started wondering what life would look like if they woke up in each other's arms and shared those kisses every morning, and they were slowly becoming willing to head that direction, but they decided to keep their thoughts to themselves.

"Come on," Alessandra said as she placed her hands on his chest, "let's have some breakfast." Toto nodded, and the two pushed the duvet off their bodies, untangling from each other before turning the opposite side and got out of bed.

Toto grabbed his reading glasses from the bedside table, sliding them on as he turned his head, and he stood right where he was, a smile tugging on his lips as he watched Alessandra, who had her back towards him, raise her arms above her head to stretch her body, the oversized shirt that belonged to him rising along, exposing the baby blue lace thongs for a moment before her arms and the shirt fell back down and walked towards the doors that lead to her balcony. He got a glimpse of the side of her face as she ran a hand through her hair, and caught the smile on her lips as she gazed at the view.

He made his way over to her, standing right behind her as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her into his chest and laid his chin on her head as he also looked at the view. He could understand her smile, Maranello was absolutely beautiful from where he was standing, and he could only imagine what it was like enjoying every time he woke up in the very room his was standing in.

Alessandra leaned her head on his chest, her hands grabbing onto his forearms as she enjoyed the combination of the warmth from the sun beaming through the doors, and from the warmth of Toto's naked upper body that engulfed her so gentle and wonderful. She closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a content sigh as she took the warmth in, realising how much she needed and deserved such a warm feeling to wake up to. And she couldn't imagine sharing the moment with anyone that wasn't Toto.

After a long and blissful moment, the two made their way to Alessandra's connected bathroom, and just that move alone made Alessandra's heart skip a beat because it felt so natural to do so, and flutters erupted in her stomach when she saw Toto's toothbrush and hair brush on the marble sink, like they belonged there. She didn't say anything, biting the insides of her cheeks to fight the smile that wanted to make its way on her face as they grabbed their respective toothbrushes.

As Toto brushed his teeth, he couldn't help himself as he looked at Alessandra through the mirror in awe as he watched her do something so simple and domestic, but still looked beautiful. He then looked at her in fascination as she moisturised her face with a few creams, then gently brushed her long curly hair, and he thought at that moment that she looked like a princess from a fairytale. A fairytale he could relive time and time again.

When they were both done, they shared a glance through the mirror, exchanging small smiles before they made their way out of her bedroom and downstairs. They pranced through the kitchen, and as Alessandra opened the fridge to see what she could make for both of them, she let out a loud squeal in surprise when she was thrown on Toto's shoulder, becoming a state of surprise and shock as he walked through her house on his shoulder like she weighed nothing.

"What are you doing?" Alessandra exclaimed, trying to not enjoy the view of Toto's bum as she became confused of his current motives, "I was gonna make us breakfast!"

"No, you're not," Toto replied nonchalantly, earning him another squeal when he playfully threw her on the creme plush sofa in the middle of her living room, quirking a smug eyebrow as her chest rose and fell whilst she looked at him like he was insane, "you're going to keep your pretty ass sat on the sofa, see if you want to watch watch anything, whilst I make us breakfast."