𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕣𝕕 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕚𝕠𝕣

𝟜𝟛

𝟜𝟛

Jisung sat at his desk doing his last assignments and sending it to the teacher.

Jeongin was situated in the bed, his eyes never left his hyung, looking at his back facing him.

His heart is still beating from what he discovered about Jisung having feelings towards him.

Jeongin:“hyung, do you have a crush?”

That took Jisung by surprise that made him flinch at the sudden voice coming from behind since it was dead silent until now.

Jisung:“what do you mean Jeongin? I have a boyfriend...”

He said with a nervous tone which got noticed by the younger who smirked finding Jisung cute bringing that up to avoid answering his question.

The outcast doesn't know that Jeongin knows about his crush on him.

Jeongin:“before that...did you ever have a crush? in high school, you said you had someone you like”

Jisung stopped typing as he put his hands on top of his lap and started playing with his fingers, he blushed knowing that the only person he loved until now was Jeongin.

Jisung:“I did, he was younger than me and I was never noticed by him, in my own world I dreamt of him every night but he treated me less than a friend...i was invisible to him so I gave up”

He confessed despite the last sentence being wrong but through his high school life and Jisung always wanted to hold Jeongin or be held by him.

Jeongin could recognize himself in Jisung's sentence since his hyung wasn't more than a friend to him and they didn't hang out a lot that caused him to ignore him.

Jeongin:“so you never told him about your feelings?”

Jisung shook his head at what Jeongin asked while still facing him with his back which caused the blonde to stand up from his place and walked behind him getting closer to close the laptop as he put his chin on top of Jisung's left shoulder and held his hands that were on his lap.

That caused Jisung to blush at the sudden touch from the younger.

Jisung(blush):“wha- what are you doing?”

Jeongin was on the urge to try Jisung lips in his but he couldn't do that just yet since it will confuse the outcast.

Jeongin:“i wanna go out now”

He demanded in a cute tone that caused Jisung to chuckle and nodded his head and stood up to go change into a better outfit.

Once they were far away from college, Jisung carved strawberries and dragged Jeongin with him to a nearby pastry and bought a box of strawberry pastries which he ate with Jeongin.