Prologue

I laid on the ground, taking in the sight of everything around me. Smoke, ash, and debris filled the area and my vision. I felt myself choke on the air, as my breathing was shallow from all the smoke.
I sat up, quickly covering my mouth with my hand. My eyes began to water from all the smoke stinging against my eyes. I quickly blinked back the tears in my eyes, and used my free hand to fan away the smoke from my face.
I thought to myself for a moment. "Why couldn't she be more reasonable with me? After all, wasn't I being reasonable with her right now?"
I quickly grew a leaf and two vines out of the hand that was on my mouth, to create a mask to wear. So I could breathe. Once I had the face mask situated I walked into the distance seeing Ember.
Once I was by her, I looked at her. Her face held a scowl, as her body was lit up in flames. Her eyes fierce, and her stance strong.
"Give up Mira!" Ember yells. A bright red ball of fire glowed in her right hand. I looked at her with a blank face. She walked up to me. You could see her hair slowly lighting up in flames, and the start of another fire in her left hand.  "Just give up at this point," She snarled at me. "You won't win now! You won't ever win!" She yelled. I rolled my eyes at her.
"Ember, I don't plan on stopping ever." I responded nonchalantly. This angered her for some reason. But right after her face went from anger. A large evil smirk filled her face.
"You will give up by the time I am done with you." She growled. I smirked at her.
"Sure." I spoke, shrugging after, looking at her dead in the eyes.
"You will regret this. I will make sure of it!" Her beady red eyes stared into my emerald green ones. I continued looking at her, all for her to disappear a moment later.
I looked around for a moment, only to be met with a fireball coming straight towards me. I raised my hands up, bringing the dirt from the ground up, blocking her fireball.
I was pushed back by the impact of the fireball, hitting the dirt. Every fireball I stopped, the air was filling with smoke. Slowly taking over my ability to see, and making my breathing become a bit more shallow, even with the help of the mask I was wearing.
I quickly created a shelter out of dirt and sand, to protect me from the oncoming fireballs that she threw. I heard the fireballs hit the ground and felt the ground shake from impact. I waited a few moments and heard nothing so I assumed the coast was clear, and it was safe for me to move.
I pushed the ground back down, and looked around the area. Fire blared everywhere, coating everything the fire touched. Debris and ash floated around in the air. In the corner of my eye, I saw a fireball. I lifted my hand blocking the fireball.
"Why are you doing this?!" I yelled asking her.
"I'm doing this, because you took everything from me!" Ember screamed at me, while preparing a large fireball. When a large shadow popped up out of nowhere, and stood next to Ember.
"Ember we have to go." The voice whispered into the air, leaving just as quickly as he appeared. Ember nodded her head. Who was that? I watched as Ember's head turned towards me. I raised my eyebrow.
"It's over for you!" Ember yelled, releasing the massive fireball she created at me. The smoke around me was so severe that I didn't see how fast the fireball was traveling towards me until the fireball hit me directly in my stomach.
I felt the air being knocked out of my lungs, and my back being slammed into something. I choked on the air, as the gray area around me slowly faded into black.
I saw two blurry figures, stand above me.
"Mira." The voice said lowly. Did they just say my name? I couldn't make out what they repeated after, as everything sounded underwater to me. Soon the two blurry figures I saw faded to black.  What have I started?