Imagine #14: Sam

You were in a book store, where your favorite book is on the top shelf. You jump, trying I reach it, but to no avail.

Suddenly, a hand reaches over you, grabbing the book you want. You turn around, and see a very tall man, who surprisingly resembled a moose, standing there.

"I saw you needed help, so... Here." He says as he hands you the book.

You smile. "Thank you."

He blushes. There has been no other more obvious time someone liked you.

"I was wondering..." He stutters. "Would you like to go out with me?"

You think for a minute. He looked nice enough, and seemed nice as well. You decide to give him a chance.

"How about on Friday at the diner?" You ask.

His face lights up, surprised you said yes.

"Sounds great!" He says.

You smile, going to the librarian to check out a book. Someone you don't even know, likes you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love my Moose.

My friend told me I smell like unicorn poop today, so he IS a unicorn poop.

(Unicorn poop is not actually pooped from the unicorn it magically appears and is not actually unicorn's poop) <-- FACT OF THE DAY!!

No but really my friend told me I smell like unicorn poop.

WIN!

-Mo