Chapter 10

Kanao's pov

!!: "Is that car of you sugar Daddy?" She smirked
!!2: "But who will accept her".
!!3: "Yeah just look at her hair ."   Said while pulling my hair.
!!3: "look at her specs".   Removing specs from my eyes and playing or trying to break.

!!: But she can give her 'sugar daddy' something else.

!!2: what

!!: Her body to satisfy her sugar daddy.

!!3: yeah

Hearing these tears were forming and why didn't I do anything because in my household I didn't learn to stand up myself as there was no choice.

Suddenly Aoi came and slap them soo hard that one of them fell on ground. Aoi said:
Aoi: stay away from her or you will face consequences.

!!: From you (said mockingly)

Aoi: nah but from someone else.

And she pulled me in the classroom and made me sit beside her and asked.

Aoi: why were they bullying you?
Me: because Tanjiro came to drop me and they think some sugar daddy of mine came to drop me.

Aoi: they are just jealous don't worry.

Me: yeah

Meanwhile

Tanjiro's pov

"Kill that shit Outta here"

I said through my earpiece to my team workers.

We were on a mission to stop a drug deal.

While I said that all our team attacked them.

As they had no backup, it got easy for us to kill Midori(mafia).

So after a huge battle of 25min, we won and we took the suitcase an- wait a second, why does it have diamonds, but why do i care, I will sell it.

So I went back to my car to go back to headquarters for next mission.

Meanwhile

Kanao's pov

Class were done, I was going out but I got a call and it was from Tanjiro.

Wait why the hell did he called me.

I picked up and

OTP

Me: hello

Tanjiro: kanao

Me: yeah

Tanjiro: the keys of our house is with you I am coming to take it.

Me: wait is it with me.

Tanjiro: yeah as I don't have it and no one is there except you and me in the house so check.

I kept on hold.

I checked and indeed i have keys.

I said.

Me: yeah I have keys.

Tanjiro: we have to make two spare keys

Me: yeah

Tanjiro: I am coming to take keys and also your college must be over.

Me: yeah now I was going out

Tanjiro: stay in the college

Me: yeah bye

End of OTP

He didn't even said bye. Such an rudeass.

So as today was our exam as finals were going, the paper had went nice. I was in medical and it was quite easy, well only for me as when I came Outta class I could see students face.

Leave it as there is one week then it's the end of college and I have got a chance to give an interview for in FM's  hospital. It's on Saturday and today is Wednesday so I have time to prepare.

I was thinking about the interview when I saw someone coming towards me and it was....Tanjiro.

Wait can't he call me to the car why did he came out. He don't know my college.

I could see !! And her friends were staring at me .

Tanjiro: let's go and first gimme the keys I will make two spares of it.

I gave him the keys and he took my hand and pulled me towards the car.