Chapter 5

Kanao's pov.
Two hours have went and i can't found a perfect dress and two workers are also founding dress for me. Suddenly Tanjiro throw a dress on me. I look at the dress and it was.... perfect.

So I quickly purchase the dress.
After that we went to jewellery shop and Tanjiro and I Bought a ring.
When he checked the time he pulled me to the car and dropped me at my house.
And in this all time, he didn't speak a word.

When I enter house. It was already 11pm so mom and dad were sleeping. Thank God. Then I quietly went to my room and saw Shinobu nee-san and kanae nee-san were talking so I got fresh and joined them and after sometime we all slept.

Tanjiro's pov (from starting)

I went to kanao's house to pick her up and she came and she was wearing a purple top and pastel purple skirt.
Then she sat on passenger seat and I waited but she didn't put on seatbelt so I bend forward and took seatbelt and put on and started the car.

And yeah If you are wondering who and where is that second car,
Inosuke, aoi came with me and after that they both went to somewhere to spend time.
While driving I look at her legs and there were many marks. What is happening with her?

Then we went to buy her wedding dress and about my I have already.
Two hours have gone still she can't find a dress so I saw a dress and went to her and threw on her and went back to sit.

When she was done we went to jewellery shop and I buy a ring for her and she buy a ring for me and I look at time and it was already 10pm so I grabbed her hand and pull her towards car.

When I grabbed her hand, it was soo warm but there was a mark of bruise and I am sure it was not because of accident. Someone has beaten her by iron rod.

Then I drop her and went to my mansion and mom was awake and said.
Kie: oh son you are here, so tomorrow is your wedding, we have to reach at hall by 6pm as ceremony will start at 7pm.
I just nodded and went to my room,got fresh and went to sleep