Chapter 2

At the end of college

Kanao's pov
I was going home suddenly dad called and I pickup

OTP
Dad:where are you?
Me:at road I am walking.
Dad: you just come home as soon as you come.
Me: o-okay

End of OTP

I rush to home and when I enter home i saw mom was waiting for me and said.
Mom: it's fucking 8pm where were you.
Me: I was coming home.
Mom: nevermind just go and wear the dress I have put in your room.
I nodded and went to my room and get fresh and wore a white shirt which was literally at my clevage line's starting like this is what mom have selected but still I wore it and at down it was a black plazo pant so I tucked the shirt and then Shinobu nee-san came and said.
Nee-san: where are you going.
Me:idk
Nee-san:huh
Me:means mom and dad are taking me somewhere idk. Btw where is kanae nee-san.
Nee-san: she will come late. Bye have a nice night.
I nodded and look at time it was 10pm.
So I went in car I was driving and they were telling me the location.

We stopped at a big restaurant and btw my step parents are mafias so therefore we never protested of being abused.

Then we entered in restaurant and mom took me to a table and their a couple who is at their 50's I guess we're sitting and a
Opposite to them a young boy was sitting. Tbh he was looking fire. Then I greeted that couple and they said me to sit next to that boy so he shifted and I sat.
??: Child if your confused I am Tanjuro, friend of your father. And this is my wife Kie and this is my son Tanjiro.
I smiled that uncle cause he was genuine.
Then when I look at Tanjiro he was looking annoyed and busy in his phone.
Then my parents and then started talking while eating so I silently eat but then after Everything they said.
Uncle: Tanjiro.
Tanjiro:yes
Dad:Kanao
Me:yes.
Uncle/dad at the same time: you both have to marry each other day after tomorrow.
Hearing this i choked the water I was drinking. At getting normal I look at Tanjiro he was in shock.