Chapter 7

Kanao's pov

Now the time is 12:49 midnight and greetings guests are soo tiring.
Right now I am going to Tanjiro's house i mean I am also gonna live in it and uncle had said Tanjiro to stay separate from them so he agreed.
Now the driver is driving the car and on the back seat's left side is Tanjiro and on right side is me. The silence have filled the car and I am not daring to speak.
After sometime we reach his hous-

This is not a house. This is a freaking mansion.
And I looked at it while getting out of car. I stood there and then Tanjiro pulled me inside the mansion and there everyone was in a line like maids, guards etc. So they all bowed at us and I was about to bow but he stopped me.
He ordered them to go back at there work. And then he took me to our shared bedroom, I mean I seriously don't want to sleep with him, even I don't want to live in this world, but what can I do now.
And the big was the room like OMG.

And then he said.
Tanjiro: I am waiting for you go change your dress.
I quickly nodded and went in the closet and the closet again,OMG.

So I changed my gown into a blue trouser and black oversized t-shirt and got fresh

When I went out I saw Tanjiro who slept while sitting I just giggled as he look cut- wait what am I thinking now, am I falling for him, if yes then I have to stop as he will never love a person like me.
So i went to him and called him.
Me: Tanjiro wake up

After few call he woke up and went in closet.

Tanjiro's pov

Yes,yes,yes, I have fallen for Kanao and now I realised. Her way to talk, her elegance, her eyes, her smile,her personality everything made me fall for her but I know she will never love me as it's not even arrange marriage, it's a force marriage but I will try.

So I sent her to change and in that time I slept cause I am very,very tired.
I woke up as someone was calling my name and it was her, oh my god her voice, I swear I am gonna die cause I never felt like this before so I went to closet and changed into some comfortable clothes.
When I came back I saw her sleeping on the right side and her hair were open and she look soo cute so I closed the lamps and slept.