"Ugh, homework is so boring. Why do we even have to do it? Nobody wants to do homework at home! I wish I could dropout of school already."

"But if you dropped out of school you would be much stupider than you are now, no offense."

"You always say no offense but then it's the rudest thing you could ever say! In fact I don't owe you money anymore for being disrespectful to your best friend."

"I wasn't being disrespectful, just stating the truth."

5 new notifications from boruto ⚡️

"Okay Cho-Cho, homework will have to wait because Boruto is blowing up my phone right now for whatever reason." I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

"You and Boruto have been texting a lot lately ever since he talked to you after school, are you guys dating or something?"

"I don't know." I sighed.

boruto ⚡️
hey SARA! so anyways since you agreed to help me there's some terms and conditions that you need to follow in order to make Sumire mad and get her back.

sarada 😡😡🍅
terms and conditions?? Boruto you're joking right? Cause there's no way I would agree to that, actually just tell me first.

boruto ⚡️
so here's the terms and conditions

1. Meet up at places where Sumire is gonna go (with the gang to make it less sus)
2. If she looks our way we have to pretend to kiss so she gets mad
3. Don't fall in love with each other
4. If anyone asks if we're dating just say it's complicated

sarada 😡😡🍅
cool.. not too bad so I guess I'll do it. But couldn't you ask someone else to do it instead of me?

boruto ⚡️
you were the first one that came to mind and I don't know, I've known you for like forever! Our whole lives

sarada 😡😡🍅
and how long do I have to do this for again?

boruto  ⚡️
erm, not for long. When she sees me coming with you she'll be crawling back to me already!

sarada 😡😡🍅
Yeah.. good luck Boruto.

"It's complicated Cho-Cho."