Truth Or Dare #32

Sonic: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Do you have a fan crush on anyone?

Me: Well I do have a fan crush on Percy Jackson because of my knowledge with Greek Mythology.

Sally: Truth for sonamy, taiream, knuxikal, shadouge and silvaze: Now that you're all immortal, how do you feel knowing that you'll all outlive Sailorneptuna who will eventually die of old age while you remain forever young?

Sonic: I would feel bad.

Amy: Yeah me too.

Tails: I would feel sad.

Cream: Me too sniffles

Knuckles: I would be upset.

Tikal: I would feel the same too.

Silver: I would say if Nepty gets injected with the Black Arms DNA, she should be immortal.

Blaze: Yeah, I thought about that.

Charmy: Dare for Sailorneptuna: Eat a live worm.

Nepty took out a worm from one of her plants and eats the whole worm in one go.

Me: Too easy.

Vector: Dare for sonamy, taiream, knuxikal, shadouge and silvaze: Watch romantic tragedies until you start bawling like babies.

Sonamy, Taiream, Knuxikal, Shadouge, and Silvaze decided to watch one of their favorite romantic movies, Titanic. When they see Jack slowly drowning along with the ship, they started crying because it was so sad.

Boom Sonic: Dare Boom Tails:dress up as Yuri from ddlc(yes with the skirt to.)

OG Boom Tails puts on the girl's uniform along with a purple hair wig.

Cosmo: Dare for Sticks:dress up as natsuki from ddlc

OG Sticks puts up the same girl's uniform as Tails with a pink wig along with red ribbons.

Boom Knuckles: Dare for Perci:hug boom knuckles:)

Perci hugs Boom Knuckles.

Boom Amy: Dare for Boom Sonic:LOOK UNDER BOOM AMY'S SKIR- Wait, WHAT?!

Boom Sonic looked under Boom Amy's skirt and saw red panties underneath until he got slapped on the face by Boom Amy.

Boom Tails: Dare for Boom Amy:hug Boom Sonic after hitting him.

Boom Amy hugs Boom Sonic

Sally: Dare for Boom Tails(2):put something in the air that Sticks like, with your so she can reach it as in a tease •w•

OG Boom Tails put OG Sticks' doll on the stick and placed it in the air. OG Sticks tries to get it while jumping.

Perci: Truth for Sticks:how many years are you older than Boom tails

OG Sticks: I would say 4 years older.

Me: Truth for Boom Amy:Do you have a secret "dark or dirty" diary?

Boom Amy: Both Dark and dirty.