Truth Or Dare #27

Tails: Truth for Cosmo: How did you come back to life?

Cosmo: Nepty brought me back to life by using Tails' revival machine and giving me a lot of water and sunlight.

Shadow: Truth for Sailorneptuna: Is there anyone you have a crush on at the moment?

Me: I don't know, honestly. I mean there is this boy I like when I was in 10th grade, but he's in college right now, but I kinda see him as my friend.

Sally: Truth for Amy: If Sonic chose to be evil, would you join him?

Amy: I would join him to be evil, so yes.

Knuckles: Truth for Tikal: Are there still some things about the modern world that you don't understand?

Tikal: I'm still trying to get used to the modern world, but I tried my best to understand some stuff like phones, TVs, and laptops around me.

Amy: Truth for Cream: Do you remember anything about your biological father?

Cream: No, I don't remember about my father.

Nicole: Truth for Shadow: Trapped in a closet with Sonic for five minutes or stranded on a deserted island with Rouge for a year?

Shadow: Stay on a deserted island with Rouge for a year.

Cosmo: Truth for Silver and Blaze: Are you gonna miss Sailorneptuna when she goes to college?

Silver: Yeah, we're gonna miss our little princess when she goes to college.

Blaze: Yeah, me too. But we know that she's going to achieve a lot more, so we're very proud of her.

Vector: Dare for Shadow: See if you can inject your Black Arms blood/DNA into Rouge via vampire-style bite to make her immortal.

Shadow inject his blood out with a syringe and injected it in Rouge's arm.

Blaze: Dare for Sailorneptuna: Watch your least favorite movie.

Nepty started watching the Peanuts Movie and during one hour, she went to sleep until the very end.

Silver: Dare for Blaze: Lick Silver's cheek like a cat would to show affection.

Blaze went on Silver's lap and licked his cheek until Silver pulled her in for a kiss.

Cream: Dare for Sonic and Amy: Cosplay as Huggy Wuggy and Kissy Missy and jump scare Shadow and Rouge.

Sonic and Amy dressed into their Poppy Playtime costumes and went behind of Shadow and Rouge, then jumpscared them as they jump in surprise.