Truth Or Dare #37

Me: Truth for Mighty: Are you looking forward to being brother in laws with Sonic and Manic one day?

Mighty: Believe me, I am.

Sonic: Truth for Amy and Honey: Are you looking forward to being sister in laws with each other and with Sonia one day?

Amy and Honey: Are you kidding? Yes.

Monkey Khan: Dare for Mighty and Manic: Surprise your girlfriends with expensive promise rings.

Mighty ^

Manic^

Blaze: Dare for Taiream:Dress up as south park Kyle(Tails) and Cartman(Cream)

Tails puts on a green winter hat, green scarf, orange jacket, green gloves, and dark jeans. Cream puts on a teal winter hat, red jacket, yellow gloves, and brown pants.

Rouge: Truth for Sonic(sonadow way):What do you think of Shadow(Sonadow way)?

Sonic: I only see him as a friend, but not like that.

Boom Tails: Truth for Cosmo:what is the first thing to come in your mind, when you see zooey bending over to get something ;) ?

Cosmo: blushing Not to mention she was kinda hot doing that.

Nicole: Dare for Sally:Try to pick up Nicole

Sally picks up Nicole like it was easy for her.

Blaze: Dare for Sonamy, Sallicole, Taiream, and shadouge: Watch a scary movie

Sonamy, Sallicole, Taiream, and Shadouge walked over to the living room to watch Winnie The Pooh: Blood And Honey. A few hours later, 8 of them walked out of the living room with their fur standing up.

Silver: Dare for Zooey:Use One Of Boom Tails Machines on cosmo.

Zooey uses one of Boom Tails' machines on Cosmo and turned her into a Boom version of herself.