At this time, Xiang Jing Mingren couldn't express his dissatisfaction no matter how much he felt in his heart.

  The question was originally asked to divert the young man's attention, but now it seemed to make him feel even worse.

  Xiang Jingming turned around silently and went to the outer room to bring the young man the elixir that had been cooked long ago.

  On the way back, he kept using his spiritual power to control the temperature, making sure it wasn't too cold, and then he gently coaxed people to drink it.

  Seeing the person in front of him lowering his eyelashes and half raising his face, the small Adam's apple on his fair neck moved slightly. After obediently drinking the medicine, Xiang Jingming finally breathed a sigh of relief.

  It's normal for Xiaoxianjun not to like his identity.

  After all, they have never met each other a few times, and I am not someone who respects teachers. It would be strange if the little fairy would like him.

  If he had known earlier, he would not have refused the place in that secret realm. Anyway, there was nothing worthy of his attention in the secret realm. He might as well take the opportunity to have more contact with Xiao Xianjun.

  Yun Jianzhou took such a big advantage for nothing.

  Tsk, that obviously belonged to him. If he hadn't rejected Xiao Xianjun at that time, maybe he wouldn't have received this answer now.

  Xiang Jingming began to feel annoyed with an expressionless expression.

  The composition of the elixir was a bit complicated, and the taste of the mixed herbs was not good at all. Li Yingchi endured the discomfort and drank it in one gulp, and his delicate little face suddenly wrinkled.

  The next moment, a sweet candy appeared at Li Yingchi's mouth.

  In fact, Xiang Jingming had no involvement in Li Yingchi's drinking of medicine at first.

  He knew that the young man had been taking medicine recently. Although he could completely cure the young man, he had seen those medicines and found them to be beneficial and harmless to the young man, so he didn't care and said nothing more.

  Until one day later, Xiang Jingming came earlier because he had settled some disputes in the demon world in advance, and happened to catch the young man drinking medicine.

  The young man didn't say anything about his sudden visit, but the tip of his tongue was slightly exposed, his long eyelashes were covered with fine moisture, and he whispered "It's so bitter".

  The friendly attitude made Xiang Jingming remember that scene for a long time.

  Later, every time Xiang Jingming visited, he would secretly pack a small bag of candy, thinking that he might need it one day.

  However, there were frequent riots in the demon world later, and Xiang Jingming's plan to find someone in advance was always disrupted.

  It was already late at night every time he arrived at Qingchi Palace, and he missed the time for the young man to drink medicine. Xiang Jingming thought about giving these candies as gifts, but after the treatment, the young man was already very sleepy.

  Every day he would buy a bag of candy, but every day he would not use it, so he would buy it again every day.

  The undelivered candies piled up a hill in the dormitory of Jianzong's disciples.

A sickly and beautiful girl is forced to become a heartthrob [Quickly wear]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara