Coincidentally, Xiang Jingming was very impressed by that dress.

  The last time he came to Qingchi Palace, Yun Jianzhou was wearing those clothes and eagerly stood next to the young man, looking flattering, ridiculous and shameless.

  How could an ordinary disciple leave his clothes in the Master's palace at night? At this time, it should be time to go back to your room and rest.

  Unless, he plans to come back.

  Immortal Lord Qingchi would actually allow such a person to stay in the same space as him. The man's narrow eyes narrowed.

  "Naturally, I will not embarrass the Immortal Lord too much. It is actually very simple to ask for my help. The Immortal Lord only needs to agree to one of my requests."

  "...Your Excellency, please speak first."

  The most difficult thing in the world is other people's requests, let alone unknown conditions. Li Yingchi hesitated for a moment, but still didn't dare to agree.

  The tall man at the screen seemed to chuckle, turned around and walked towards the bed.

  Li Yingchi's eyelashes trembled for a moment, and his white hands stretched out from his sleeves, covering the pages of the book, curling his fingers uneasily.

  Not tolerating his evasion, Xiang Jingming took the young man's thin wrist, clasped it on the side of his forearm, and probed for his pulse with two fingers, "I will come to treat you several times a week from now on, and the time is uncertain. , but you just need to wait for me."

  "My request is very simple, I believe the Immortal Lord will not refuse."

  During the words, a steady stream of spiritual power was transmitted into the young man's body through the place where the two people were in contact.

  The spiritual power of the seal and the Xiangjingming originate from one body. Upon contact, it is like spring breeze and rain that nourishes the blocked meridians in the body, greatly relieving the fatigue in the young man's body.

  A strange heat spread from his Dantian to his whole body, and spiritual energy that did not belong to him filled his body. The numbness made Li Yingchi shudder for a moment, and a few vague sobs escaped from his lips and teeth.

  When he noticed something was wrong and raised his eyes, he met a pair of smiling, narrow black eyes behind the mask.

  Li Yingchi bit his lip suddenly, trying hard to hide his unnaturalness at this time.

  But what he didn't know was that the red lips turned white after being bitten by the shell teeth, which contrasted sharply with the flush brewing on his face. The contrast between the two had already exposed his true reaction.

  After feeling the general condition of the injuries in the young man's body and confirming that there was no malignant change, Xiang Jingming stopped. He just held the person's hand but still did not take it back.

  He pinched the young man's delicate wrist and rubbed it slowly. He measured the size with two fingers back and forth, and said in a deep voice, "I heard that there is a young disciple under the Immortal Lord who is extremely talented and is deeply loved by the Immortal Lord. Hou Te received the grace of the Immortal Lord, allowing him to stay in Qingchi Palace to take care of the Immortal Lord recently."

  Speaking of this, Xiang Jingming paused for a moment, and then continued: "But I always feel that doing this will delay his practice. Besides, if he keeps following the immortal king, it will be difficult to find him. This is an opportunity to eliminate the pattern for the Immortal Lord."