Chapter 126-130

Começar do início

  After pondering for a moment, the young man, whose thoughts were even more confused than the current situation, tapped the edge of the bed with his fingertips. His hanging hair swayed as he shook his head, "No need."

  It happened so suddenly and ended so quickly. Li Yingchi still couldn't fully understand Yun Jianzhou's situation.

  Looking back on the previous situation, he just thought that Yun Jianzhou had slowed down his promotion potential, sobered up his mind, and did not speculate too much. He even had the feeling of surviving a disaster as a student when he didn't have to answer questions.

  Anything is fine, as long as you don't need to be taught by him.

  "If nothing happens, take care of yourself quickly. I really need to wash up."

  Such behavior could be easily forgiven by the young man. Yun Jianzhou couldn't tell how he felt, so he kowtowed and said yes.

  Before leaving, Yun Jianzhou also took away the clothes that Li Yingchi had changed into before going to bed, saying that he wanted to change into another outfit, and took them with him to be washed.

  To untie the bell, the person who tied the bell had to be tied. Yun Jianzhou knew that he had committed bad consequences again, but he had no choice but to do so.

  If he wanted to go faster, he could only do this. He couldn't let the master wait any longer.

  The farce came to an end when freshly laundered clothes were hung outside the palace.

  The light cold fragrance left by the youth was covered by the new smell. The clothes dripping with water exuded a faint smell of soap locust in the air. After being exposed to the sun, it was also mixed with the fragrance of grass and wood.

  When he went out to get some air, Li Yingchi happened to see him. He pursed his lips and asked, "Why don't you just dry it with spiritual power?"

  Since coming to Qingyun Sect, he has not seen such a primitive method for a long time.

  Why did Yun Jianzhou suddenly choose such a method, not only washing his robes by hand but also drying them in the sun? Is this a popular method here?

  After a few seconds of silence, Yun Jianzhou hugged the person and walked in another direction, trying to completely isolate that place from the young man's sight.

  It wasn't until Li Yingchi urged him more and more impatiently that he replied: "Disciple always feels that there are some things that cannot be completely cleaned by spiritual power."

  "I heard that if you put it under the strongest sun at noon, the invisible dirt will disappear, so I wanted to give it a try."

  In fact, the more they got along with each other, the more Li Yingchi felt Yun Jianzhou's attentiveness. Just walking in the palace as usual, the man's straight shoulders and back quietly blocked all the sunlight for him.

  The gentle spring breeze rustled through the woods. Li Yingchi raised his eyes to the sky, his eyes narrowed by the dazzling light, but he felt a rare peace in his heart.

  Instead of mocking the childish and boring words of his disciple, he responded, and even his voice was softened by the warm sun.

  "That's right. Bedding that has been exposed to the sun is indeed warmer than being washed with spiritual power."

  "I don't know if spending more time in the sun can heal old injuries and help my body recover faster."

  Yun Jianzhou paused as he stepped forward. After realizing that such a reaction was inappropriate, he quickly adjusted his movements so that Li Yingchi did not notice his abnormality.