During this period of stalemate, the sun has gradually risen higher into the sky.

  The bright light passed through the thin curtain, illuminating everything in the palace, and allowed Yun Jianzhou to see the young man's flowers falling into the snow.

  The lips that had been bitten countless times by the owner had lost their original light color and turned into red and swollen, with a little bit of water on the full lip flesh. When talking, the clear shimmer of light shining from the window will become particularly dazzling.

  One can't help but think of an overripe fruit that oozes juice when lightly poked.

  He didn't dare to look at himself when he spoke, and his dense eyelashes drooped, casting some shadows on his cheeks. They trembled and flickered, and the arcs were graceful and fragile, like a beautiful butterfly that stayed here temporarily and ran away in the blink of an eye.

  No one can get the beautiful butterflies, the free breeze, and the bright moon hanging high.

  But this kind of person is willing to go to this extent for his own useless life.

  At this moment, the only thought left in Yun Jianzhou's mind was that the unreachable immortal was actually willing to stop for him.

  He is not a wanderer with nowhere to return, nor is he a weak duckweed floating in uncertainty. When everyone laughs at him for being ignored, someone has already secretly lit a light for him to lead his way home.

  It's just that he was so stupid that he threw the sticky rice paper wrapped in honey on the ground.

  Yun Jianzhou's heart was beating wildly, and his chest was almost in chaos.

  How could he think of anything else at this time?

  A strong sense of guilt suddenly rushed into his mind. All his previous actions and speculations seemed so shameful at this time.

  I just realized how obsessed I was to treat my master like that.

  Being dissolute is extremely shameless and extremely sinful.

  Yun Jianzhou thought bitterly that people like him should use the most humble posture to lick and pick up the honey that he had dismissed, and try his best to retain the sweetness. Even if it's just a mirage at your fingertips.

  Why can desire override reason and even the delusion of holding the breeze and the bright moon in my arms?

  He was really lost.

  Just when Li Yingchi was racking his brains to think about how to deal with the situation, the hand that had been tightly held by the man suddenly became free.

  He blinked, and before he could take his hand back, he saw Yun Jianzhou suddenly kneeling on his knees, getting up solemnly, and kowtowed to him several times.

  What's wrong with this person? Is he really going crazy...?

  When he looked up again, there was a red mark on Yun Jianzhou's forehead, and anyone with a discerning eye could see that he had knocked really hard those few times.

  What was he going to do? Li Yingchi half-covered his lips in surprise. Before he could sort out what the situation was, he heard Yun Jianzhou speak apologetically. His attitude suddenly formed a huge contrast with before.

  "The disciple is guilty. I was so stunned for a moment that I dared to bother the master with such a thing, and asked the master to punish the disciple."