As if he realized something, Li Yingchi froze up, and his ears quickly started to feel pink.

  He reflexively withdrew his hand and refused in a panic: "No, I'll just go in with my clothes on."

  "Why are you being shy with senior brother? Senior brother, I promise not to look at you, okay?" His eyes fell on Li Yingchi's hair, Gu Wenshu chuckled, "Why are you seeing your senior brother outside? You will feel uncomfortable if your clothes get wet. , after you finish washing, do you want to change clothes in the water too?"

  Li Yingchi bit her lip, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and she met Gu Wenshu's gaze, "You promise?"

  "I promise."

  Gu Wenshu stretched out his finger as if to swear, his light brown eyes still surprisingly bright in the dim room.

  After a moment of silence, Li Yingchi suddenly took Gu Wenshu's hand.

  He was born with a cold body, but he gradually got better after his cultivation increased. Now that he has lost his magic power and has been contaminated by the spring cold, his body is even more warm and cold.

  At the moment of contact, Gu Wenshu's attention instantly fell on the young man's hand.

  Without much effort, his thin white hands were more like putting them on top than holding the person. He couldn't even hold the man's wrist with one palm, which made people couldn't help but wonder whether the young man had done well in Qingyun Sect these years. Life.

  Gu Wenshu followed the young man's strength obediently, and finally, his hand was placed on the waist that was not enough to hold.

  The fabric around the young man's waist is cold and soft, and you can feel the traces of embroidered needlework on it when you touch it. Below is a single and abrupt bulge, which is the location of the belt.

  It's cold in spring, but there is no sense of temperature in the cultivation world. At most, you can only wear two layers of sect clothes.

  Gu Wenshu knows the structure of the sect's clothing better than anyone else, which means that at this time, he only needs to pull gently to remove everything that seems unsuitable for the young man.

  Gu Wenshu never dared to think about such a thing.

  Whether in reality or in a dream, Gu Wenshu has never had such offensive thoughts towards his junior brother. The most extreme thing is just a simple touch. If such a thing appeared in a dream, it might be the first time he had such an offensive thought. The next day he would go to recite Buddha's name and repent.

  In his eyes, anything tainted with desire cannot be linked to Li Yingchi.

  But at this time, his hands were placed on the young man's narrow waist, pulling on the loose belt, and he had the most legitimate reason to do something that he had never dared to think of.

  Gu Wenshu's raised Adam's apple rolled for a moment, and he closed his eyes under Li Yingchi's gaze.

  People who cultivate immortality have sensitive five senses, which will be more vivid after closing their eyes.

  They can observe the direction of the enemy through the sound of wind, feel abnormalities through touch, and judge the situation through smell. Even if they lose their vision, they can still rely on other things to find the location of the enemy, which will be useful in many situations.

  But Gu Wenshu never thought that the disadvantages of being sensitive to the five senses would show up at this time.

  The overly long robe was the first to be taken off. When the belt was untied, the robe was like a flower bud that had lost its restraints, revealing the delicate stamens inside.