He didn't dare to relax for a second. If something happened to Yun Jianzhou, the world would completely collapse and everything he had done before would be destroyed.

Chapter 82: Stiff Little Master (12)

  That morning, before dawn, all the major sects in the world of cultivation had already gathered outside the secret realm.

  In the short opening time, thousands of young disciples with extraordinary strength from various sects filed in. The light of the teleportation formation continued to flash, and in an instant, only a few people were left in the originally crowded crowd.

  The moment the secret realm was closed, the fresh blood of the cultivators also officially started their journey to the secret realm.

  It is worth mentioning that the end point of the teleportation array is not fixed. Most of the disciples from the same sect were scattered to different places after entering the secret realm.

  Facing unfamiliar and even hostile sect disciples, they finally chose to act alone.

  All opportunities and treasures in the secret realm need to be obtained by their own strength.

  Whether they are brothers from the same sect or people from other sects, they have become competitors at this time, and only a fool would think of forming an alliance.

  But someone actually proposed an alliance to Yun Jianzhou.

  He has no great achievements, but he has just started to study under him. What is worthy of forming an alliance? The title of direct disciple of Qingchi Immortal Lord is probably too attractive. When Yun Jianzhou heard this, he rejected it without thinking.

  The strange things he found in the secret realm were all given to his master later on, so there was no reason to show the gifts to others in advance.

  Just like that, Yun Jianzhou, one man and one sword, headed into the secret realm without looking back.

  The situation in the secret realm is similar to what was previously guessed, with opportunities and dangers coexisting.

  The ancient secret realm is mostly filled with things left over from the fairyland in the past, including dangerous man-eating flowers and plants, which appear to be harmless, but are actually full of fangs and beasts that can kill a person in one bite. Anyone who relaxes for a second may die here.

  This is only the edge area, and it is not difficult to imagine what kind of terrible situation you will encounter if you go further in.

  Although the disciples who came in this time were the most proud and outstanding disciples of each sect, they still found it difficult to face such an ancient secret realm.

  Their actual combat experience is still too little, and their opponents are not cultivators who stick to the rules, but a group of irrational fairy beasts and monster grass.

  They have the essence of ancient secret realms. Just by staying here, their cultivation is comparable to that of cultivators. They are not afraid of pain and do not know how to be afraid. Once they are attacked, they will go crazy. All the tricks they use are directed at the human life gate, and they will not stop until they die. , which is overwhelming.

  A group of young people who are just starting out are ignorant and will inevitably encounter such things on their way to explore the secret realm.

  They were caught off guard by the sudden attack of the fairy beasts and demonic grasses. At first they thought of counterattacking, but in the end they were in a state of embarrassment and fled in a hurry in the secret realm. It was very lively.