Chapter 106-110

Magsimula sa umpisa

  "Can......"

  Yun Jianzhou wanted to say something else, but Li Yingchi didn't stay any longer. He turned around and left the place neatly, leaving only a plain sentence, "The subsequent trials in the secret realm will all be guided by your uncle. It would be better for you to get used to it earlier." It's not necessarily bad."

  Gu Wenshu also knew that his junior brother could not teach, let alone did not want to teach, and he did not want his junior brother to be so close to other men, so he took the initiative to assume the responsibility of teaching, leaving Li Yingchi free.

  It seemed that Li Yingchi called his two apprentices to come to Qingchi Palace for guidance and training, but in fact it was Li Yingchi who watched Gu Wenshu instruct his two apprentices in Qingchi Palace.

  He is only responsible for quietly looking at the flowers and drinking tea, and from time to time he picks out a few wrong sentences from the protagonist. Sometimes he secretly learns from Gu Wenshu himself.

  But most of the time, he was secretly playing tricks on Yun Jianzhou.

  Either a puddle of water suddenly appeared under Yun Jianzhou's feet, or the wind blew from nowhere and carried a huge leaf that blinded Yun Jianzhou's eyes.

  In short, he is doing bad things.

  There were only ten days left before the secret realm was opened, and time was tight, so Yun Jianzhou and Xiang Jingming stayed in the small garden of Qingchi Palace during these few days, practicing swordsmanship with Gu Wenshu.

  Sometimes Li Yingchi would come, and sometimes he wouldn't. It all depended on his own mood, and he completely became a hands-off shopkeeper.

  It was obvious that Li Yingchi was their master, but it was obvious that Gu Wenshu's time far exceeded the time to see him, which made Yun Jianzhou feel more and more unhappy.

  With such emotions, the more than ten days that Yun Jianzhou stayed in Qingchi Palace passed quickly.

  The day before the secret realm was opened, Qingyun Sect held a mobilization meeting. After the exciting and noisy day, night fell, and the banquet specially for the disciples' practice kicked off.

Chapter 79: Stiff Little Master (9)

  Because the appearance of the secret realm is extremely rare for the entire world of cultivation, and the opening time is very short, everyone in Qingyun Sect attaches great importance to this secret realm.

  In order to encourage the disciples who went to the secret realm this time, the practice banquet this night was more lively than ever before.

  As night falls, the banquet is about to begin, and the Qingyun Gate's main hall is already full of seats.

  In the brightly lit hall, everyone was drinking and chatting.

  The most active people at the banquet were the sect leaders and elders within the sect.

  If they meet familiar Taoist friends at the banquet, they will take their disciples to stop and chat with others, discussing what preparations they have made for tomorrow's secret realm in the recent period.

  The words of conversation were filled with subtle compliments, and the purpose was that if their disciples met in the secret realm, they hoped that the other party could help them. If the other person talking has gained a lot from the secret realm, maybe they can exchange some secret realm treasures from the other party later, with no harm at all.

  In addition, due to the limit on the number of people, the disciples chosen to go to the secret realm are generally the most proud disciples of the elders of each sect.