The moment he raised his hand to break the barrier, Yun Jianzhou's words reached his ears clearly.

  Li Yingchi lowered his long eyelashes, and a faint gloom fell on Ruxue's face. He secretly sighed with the system in his heart: "The male protagonist in this world is really hardworking. He is really a career-oriented male protagonist. No wonder he can become an immortal and become the savior."

  The system replied with slight approval: "Indeed."

  Seeing that he was coming, Gu Wenshu quickly took back his sword and walked to Li Yingchi's side, with a gentle smile on his face again, "Have you changed it? I walked around and found that your palace is still exactly the same as before. Nostalgia."

  "Not as good as senior brother."

  Li Yingchi glanced sideways at him, and Gu Wenshu knew that Li Yingchi was saying that he had treasured the small wooden carvings he made when he was a child, and they still keep them in the most conspicuous place in his palace.

  He didn't expect that Li Yingchi knew about this, so he could only nodded with a smile and accepted Li Yingchi's words.

  The atmosphere between the two was harmonious, but Yun Jianzhou standing beside him seemed a bit awkward. After all, he was his apprentice. Li Yingchi raised his eyes and looked at him, "Why are you here?"

  When he first came out, if he saw it correctly, Yun Jianzhou seemed to be sitting on the ground, looking extremely embarrassed. He didn't know what happened between Yun Jianzhou and Gu Wenshu.

  Gu Wenshu explained gently: "My nephew said that there was a part of the sword style that he didn't understand, and he wanted to ask you. Seeing that you couldn't move away, I took the initiative to give you some guidance."

  "I didn't expect your consciousness to be quite high." Li Yingchi nodded, his eyes fell on Yun Jianzhou, his pale pink lips pursed slightly, "I am in no mood to love, I hope you can do it."

  "I don't want my disciple to be in ruins and lose my face."

  Sure enough he heard it.

  For some reason, when he heard Li Yingchi's stinging words, Yun Jianzhou's first reaction was not that his master was being mean, but that he straightened his body reflexively, feeling that he was now in a state of panic.

  "This disciple must devote himself to cultivation and not embarrass the master." Yun Jianzhou responded hurriedly.

  It couldn't be easier for him not to touch love. He has never been interested in anyone since he was a child.

  Seeing Yun Jianzhou's reaction, Li Yingchi turned away somewhat boredly and walked towards the small garden.

  Seeing that he was about to leave, Yun Jianzhou stretched out his hand to stop him and shouted in confusion, "Master, wait a moment!"

  The next second, he was held in place by Gu Wenshu, unable to move.

  When Li Yingchi turned around, he saw Gu Wenshu holding his apprentice's hand. The two were in a stalemate. He frowned in confusion, "What's the matter?"

  Yun Jianzhou didn't know why he suddenly shouted out. After hesitating for a while, he just said: "There is one sword style that I'm not sure about. I hope Master can give me some guidance."

  Expecting Li Yingchi to guide him?

  Li Yingchi's eyebrows were dull and he didn't care much, "Didn't your uncle give you guidance just now? Just ask your uncle."