As a result, Li Yingchi used his spiritual power to maintain the growth of plants on the mountain.

  Doing this is of no benefit to practice. At most, it only makes people feel more comfortable when looking at those flowers, plants and trees.

  Therefore, Li Yingchi was trained several times by his senior brother.

  But Gu Wenshu felt that his junior disciple had a cold temperament and had no good friends in the Sword Sect. He rarely went out to play and stayed in his Qingchi Palace to practice all day. He looked pitiful and could not bear to deprive him of this only thing. pleasure.

  Unable to persuade Li Yingchi, Gu Wenshu visited Qingchi Palace from time to time and used his own spiritual power to warm the plants in the area, so as to prevent his junior brother from wasting his spiritual power.

  Facing Li Yingchi, Gu Wenshu would always be several times more patient than others.

  They had been together for hundreds of years, and the Immortal Lord Qingchi who was regarded as incomparably cold by others, to Gu Wenshu, was just a junior disciple that he had watched growing up, with a somewhat introverted and withdrawn temperament, and was particularly lovable.

  However, later on when Gu Wenshu became the leader, the sect was busy with affairs and rarely came back to the Sword Sect.

  Perhaps the years passed faster and faster, and his contact with Li Yingchi became less and less. Gu Wenshu always felt that there was a gap between himself and his junior brother.

  On the day when he recruited new disciples, he had no idea what kind of mentality he had, and he secretly stuffed two new disciples into the Sword Sect's sect.

  Because of this incident, Gu Wenshu finally met Li Yingchi again after several months.

  Under the main hall, he said to his handsome junior brother who lacked interest, "Senior brother, I only hope that the new disciples will bring more life to your empty Sword Sect."

  As soon as he finished speaking, he was met with a somewhat gloomy look from his junior brother's back.

  If Gu Wenshu loves talents eagerly, it is not clear from the beginning to the end how much Gu Wenshu cares about the new disciples and arranges them into the Sword Sect at will. However, he knows that Li Yingchi does not like to deal with others, so he still He accepted two apprentices.

  Unspeakable emotions are at work.

  Sometimes, Gu Wenshu felt that those disciples were just an excuse for him to talk to Li Yingchi.

  But he is obviously Li Yingchi's senior brother, and they have a close relationship that is no less than that of family members. They just said a few words, so why do they need to make excuses.

  However, there was a voice in his heart that kept questioning him.

  Is the sect really so busy? How could he not find time for several months to see the junior brother he loved most in the past?

  Or you have a ghost in your heart and don't dare to see it.

  -

  When Yun Jianzhou arrived for the first time, he met the master and the master, both of whom had their own thoughts.

  One person only thinks about his junior brother, and the other person is jealous and deliberately doesn't want to deal with these two new disciples who no one cares about.

  This has led to Yun Jianzhou's current embarrassing situation.

  It's cold in spring, and the warm air rising from below breaks into the Qingchi Palace high on the mountain, turning into clouds and mist that slowly hover around the palace.