Every time Bai Qianmo mentioned an insect, the emperor and Ye Muchen would twitch the corners of their mouths.

The more you talk about it, the more outrageous it becomes, even scorpions and centipedes are coming out.

The emperor frowned: "Mo'er, aren't scorpions and centipedes poisonous? How can you still eat them?"

"Just remove the poison! I heard it's also very delicious. There is a place with a special delicacy called the Hundred Insect Feast. In that place, you can eat at least a dozen kinds of delicacies made from insects."

"Where?"

"I heard that my niece has never been to the south. She doesn't know where it is specifically."

The emperor frowned again: "Girl Mo'er, you don't want to get all those bugs and taste them, do you?"

Bai Qianmo chuckled: "Hehe... My niece has this idea, but there are several kinds of bugs that she doesn't dare to try. Therefore, my niece will only try those bugs that are not scary."

The emperor asked with great interest: "What is the insect that you dare not try?"

"Spiders, centipedes, scorpions, ant eggs, etc. I don't dare to try these."

The emperor's eyes widened: "People eat spiders? Isn't it incredible? There are also ant eggs, can you pick them up?"

"Eating bugs is a way to exercise courage, but if they are spiders, centipedes and other bugs, my niece would rather not eat them without exercising her courage."

"It sounds really scary. I don't dare to try it. Don't get it for me to eat."

Bai Qianmo nodded seriously: "Don't worry, M.L.Z.L.! I will never let you taste anything my niece won't eat."

"That's pretty much it. Hurry up and eat."

After lunch, Ye Muchen took Bai Qianmo back to the palace.

When they returned to the palace, the Supreme Emperor and the others were already preparing to set out to catch cicadas.

The Supreme Emperor said: "Little girl, you've come back just in time. Let's catch some more clams and fry them for dinner tonight."

Bai Qianmo smiled and shook his head: "Grandfather, it didn't rain today, so we can't catch him if we go out now. We can only catch him after dark."

"Oh, then go and draw two patterns of dresses."

"Well, my granddaughter is going to study too!" Bai Qianmo looked at Ye Muchen: "Brother Qi, let's go! Read the medical book."

Lao Liu said: "I'm going to practice painting too."

Xiaojiu: "Grandma Huang, please teach your granddaughter how to read!"

The Queen Mother looked pleased: "Okay, Yan'er can take the initiative to learn now, which is really good."

At this moment, Luo Jiuying walked to Bai Qianmo's side: "Mo'er, Chen'er, go on a medical visit with the teacher."

Bai Qianmo's eyes lit up: "Master, who is sick?"

Luo Jiuying looked doting on her face: "Besides the He Yuan in the west of the city, he is a wealthy family. The money you get from visiting the doctor belongs to you."

"Thank you, Master. What disease does this He Yuanwai have?"

"I don't know yet. I'll know after I go see it. But it must be very difficult, otherwise I wouldn't have found my teacher here."

Bai Qianmo nodded with a smile: "Then let's go and have a look. We can make some money again."

Luo Jiuying rubbed her little head lovingly: "Don't be too happy too early. What if the teacher can't cure He Yuanwai's illness?"