He raised his hands with difficulty to cover his eyes, but he didn't expect any light to escape.

  Transparent or golden light flowed out from between his fingers, making his slender white fingers almost transparent.

  He felt uncomfortable being disturbed, and he didn't feel angry to get out of bed. He just frowned, his eyes were half-opened, and the ends of his raised eyes were still red, and he was mumbling something.

  When he realized that he was being held in someone's arms, he naturally put his face to the chest beside him, turned his head and rubbed it delicately, and his colleagues complained: "It's so sunny..."

  The next moment, a big hand obediently blocked the little bit of sunlight for him, and hugged him deeper.

  Only then did Li Yingchi rub his eyes with satisfaction and half-sit up in the man's arms. His blurred vision fell on the source of light. Slowly, the fluttering car curtain became clearer and clearer in his field of vision.

  Then, his whole body trembled violently, and his whole body froze in place.

  He remembered that he had vaguely seen Bai Yunchuan's face before, but at that time he thought it was a dream.

  Who would have thought that Bai Yunchuan would appear next to him when he woke up.

  Li Yingchi didn't dare to say a word now. He intuitively felt that his life was about to be in danger.

  A few days ago, he personally promised to others.

  Just after she said she would not go to the county with Jiang Xunmo, and agreed to go to school with Bai Yunchuan, she ran away with others in the blink of an eye. She didn't even write a farewell letter to Bai Yunchuan. She had promised not to pawn the jade pendant. It was also pawned secretly.

  Li Yingchi bit his lower lip guiltily.

  When he thought about Bai Yunchuan returning home happily, opening the door and seeing only an empty house, he felt like a heartless man, feeling very unsure, guilty and nervous.

  At this point, Li Yingchi felt that if he had been treated like this, he would have been angry.

  Why are you so bad...

  At this point, he didn't even dare to ask for Bai Yunchuan's forgiveness, but, that's what the mission required. How could he complete the mission if he didn't leave!

  Li Yingchi was secretly making excuses for himself, but suddenly he had a flash of inspiration and thought of some key points.

  Bai Yunchuan has not recovered his memory yet, and he doesn't know that he pawned his jade pendant. Then I should be fine, right? It shouldn't matter, right?

  So in Bai Yunchuan's eyes, he just sneaked out for a night of fun. Besides, I have been captured now, so I can't blame him anymore.

  Li Yingchi managed to comfort himself, raised his face and pretended to be calm. He was about to ask Bai Yunchuan how he found him, but when he turned his face, he was the first to see Bai Yunchuan's clothes, which were obviously of extraordinary quality.

  "..." Li Yingchi took a breath of cold air.

  Only then did he realize something was wrong around him.

  The carriage he was riding in now was very ornately decorated, and it was completely different from the carriage he rode in at Jiang's house yesterday.

  Even the ice basin placed in the carriage was made of unknown materials. Even after a long time, there was still a lot of ice in it. The entire carriage was extremely cool. No wonder he slept so comfortably.