~Too Good To Be True~

Summary
Milady remembers the past
——————————————————————-

I opened my eyes to see a familiar sight, one I haven't seen in so long.

My old bedroom...

I was confused, I noticed something odd when I looked down at my hands, they were... creamy pale... instead of black.

I then noticed the strains of hair over my face, blonde? What...

I got out of bed and looked in the mirror.

I was a human again...

But looking in the mirror again, it didn't feel right.

Like I was looking at a different person. Have I forgotten what I looked like? It's been so long.

Suddenly, a thought came to my mind. Mother and father! I searched around the house for my parents but couldn't find them. I checked the bedroom and my father's study. Nothing.

Wait, what year is it?

As I searched outside a man was walking by. "Oh pardon me sir, but do you know what year it is?" I asked politely. The man looked at me confused.

"Why it's 186-"

Thats all I needed to know. It was the 1860s. My mother and father are already dead. I thanked the man and went back inside.

But when I stepped inside my home, I noticed something that was off. There were small droplets of what appeared to look like blood. My eyes widened in shock as I slowly walked towards my room. I approached my room only to find a man facing me. He held a dagger in his hand. I felt my heart beat fast as I shook in fear.

"Wh-Who are you?" I asked terrified.

He didn't reply, instead he held up the dagger and ran towards me as I left out an ear splitting scream.

*****

I sat up in my bed breathing heavily, I looked around the room only to find myself back in my manor. I look down at the covers. My hair was pastel pink. Was it all a dream?

Lyric opened the door to my bedroom with my morning tea. "Good morning Lady Knights." He set the tray down on the bedside table. "You seem a bit shocked." He said concerned.

I just forced a small smile as I added some sugar to my tea. "Oh nothing to worry Lyric, I had just awoken just as you walked in."