Life and interactions in the country are easy.

  When Li Yingchi stayed in such an environment, his temperament became more gentle and peaceful.

  But because of this, I became a little lazy. It seemed that in such an environment, it didn't hurt to waste a few days. After completing most of the tasks, my enthusiasm was not as strong as it was at the beginning.

  However, seeing that the plot line was progressing in an orderly manner, the system considerately allowed the host to rest peacefully for a few days.

  After the break, Li Yingchi was called by the system early in the morning.

  Although the original owner played by Li Yingchi has a rather disdainful approach to money-related matters, he always fulfills some of his adoptive father's instructions during his lifetime.

  For example, you must visit Xu Ziang's house every three months.

  Bring some fruits, vegetables and meat to send. Your neighbors have treated you well in the past, and you must not fail to repay them, so that the relationship between the two families can fade away in this place.

  In fact, in the final analysis, he was worried that after he left, Li Yingchi would be left alone with no one to care about and no one to help him in times of crisis, so he was allowed to interact more with Xu Ziang's family.

  At this point in time, the three-month deadline has almost passed. In order to maintain his character, Li Yingchi cannot delay it any longer.

  As soon as he stepped out of the door, Li Yingchi felt a burst of hot and scalding water vapor coming over him.

  He originally thought this might be a sign of rain, but when he looked up at the sky, he found that the weather today was surprisingly good.

  The sun was shining brightly, the sky was cloudless, and there was really no sign of rain anywhere.

  The idea of ​​finding a paper umbrella was suddenly suspended. Li Yingchi weighed the weight in the small backpack behind him with a straight face. He ignored the instructions of the system in his mind and shook his head, "I really can't pretend anymore."

  He ignored the steamy feeling he felt when he first went out, assuming that the strangeness was caused by him not being able to bear the heat.

  He turned around and walked away with the small backpack on his back.

  Originally, he planned to leave a small note for Bai Yunchuan, but thinking that he would be back in the afternoon, he left nothing.

  The road to Xu Ziang's house was a bit far, and Li Yingchi was self-aware and shamelessly wanted to borrow a donkey cart from his neighbor's house.

  Li Yingchi knocked on the door of his neighbor who had never greeted him before. When someone opened the door, he revealed a face that was pink with boredom under a straw hat and spoke to the person with his face raised obediently.

  There is some soft flesh on his face, and when the corners of his lips turn up when he speaks, two small pear dimples will immediately appear on his cheeks, sinking into them sweetly, so sweet that people can't take their eyes away.

  Just by letting him stand there, he stood out enough that people could see him at a glance.

  The neighbor blushed and said nothing for a long time.

  I thought I had to say more good things to borrow from my bad reputation in this world.

  Unexpectedly, the neighbor's elder brother was kind-hearted and didn't say a word. As soon as he raised his hand to wipe the sweat, the neighbor came out with the donkey.