The room was silent for a long time, and the neglected paper on the table fell to the ground silently.

  The wet ink stains on the clumsy handwriting stained the other white paper into a mess at some point, and no one cared.

  Jiang Xunmo was not in a hurry and just looked at Li Yingchi quietly.

  When a teenager is nervous, he has some bad habits that he doesn't even know about.

  The slender eyelashes trembled violently, casting dancing shadows on her fair cheeks, fluttering like butterfly wings.

  "What's wrong?" Jiang Xunmo frowned and sighed helplessly, "Do you still need to be polite in our relationship? Xiaochi calls me brother, and I should take on the responsibility of brother. "

  "Could it be that Xiaochi doesn't believe me?"

  He seemed to suddenly realize it, and then he turned his face away sadly, looking as if he was hurt, as if Li Yingchi was really a younger brother who didn't know how to be considerate of his elder brother.

  A little clumsy, but enough to deceive Li Yingchi.

  Because of his health, Li Yingchi rarely went out when he was in the original world.

  He didn't know many people around him, and he didn't even have many friends, so he always cherished his friends.

  Li Yingchi knew in his heart that Jiang Xunmo was kind to him, and after getting along with him for a period of time, he already regarded him as a friend.

  Hearing such a sentence all of a sudden, I couldn't resist it for a while.

  He immediately panicked and hurriedly pulled on Jiang Xunmo's clothes, "No, how could I..."

  Jiang Xunmo remained unmoved and lowered his eyes, still not looking at him. "Then why didn't Xiaochi agree to my promise? Did I not do enough?"

  Li Yingchi didn't dare to say it was because of the plot line, so he explained hesitantly: "No, it's not because of you..."

  Before he could organize his words, footsteps suddenly came from outside the study door.

  There was a knock on the door, followed by a soft female voice: "Cousin."

  Su Mingyue came specifically to complain to Jiang Xunmo today.

  She has been familiar with poetry and classics since she was a child, and after she became wise, she wanted to pursue a free life.

  Such a maverick personality gave the Su family a headache. Seeing that Su Mingyue had reached the age of marriage, they thought of finding a husband for her so that she would feel at ease and not behave like that daughter's family again. What not to do.

  The Su family showed her a well-matched match, and within a few days that person came to propose marriage.

  But how could Su Mingyue agree?

  Not to mention her unwillingness to accept a marriage that would confine her. Even if she wanted to get married, she had already met a like-minded young man in private school.

  It's just that the young master's family is poor, and the Su family doesn't agree.

  The most important thing is that the young master still doesn't know that Su Mingyue is happy with him.

  Therefore, Su Mingyue is still in the pursuit stage. The fact that a woman pursues a man is extremely shocking no matter where it is placed.

  The last time she came to Jiang Xunmo was to ask for a book that the young master had liked for a long time.