"If you want to go home, go ahead."

......

Jiang Minghao gritted his teeth to prevent himself from saying the curse words he was about to blurt out in front of Li Yingchi.

He took Li Yingchi's hand a little irritably and asked, "With your small body, what kind of farm work can you do?"

Li Yingchi looked up in confusion.

The two people's eyes were focused on the lotus root arm.

This was not the first time that Jiang Minghao felt that Li Yingchi was more like a young master than he was, but it was also the first time that he felt the gap between the two so intuitively.

Li Yingchi moved his arm slightly, trying to pull his hand out, and said unconvincingly: "I can do a lot of work, don't look down on others."

"I harvested half an acre of rice this morning." He looked so proud, but he didn't know who he was showing off to.

To show off, I only cut a small amount of rice.

"..." Jiang Minghao narrowed his eyes, and his tone was so calm that he couldn't understand his emotions, "That thing about Bai Yunchuan... Bai Yunchuan, does he really let you work?"

Li Yingchi finally regained the autonomy of his wrists. He lowered his head and adjusted his cuffs. After making sure there was nothing unusual, he raised his head and answered Jiang Minghao's question, "The work at home is almost endless. As an older brother, of course I have to help my younger brother. ."

He never mentioned that Bai Yunchuan insisted on coming by himself in the first place.

After saying that, he felt that Jiang Minghao's words were questioning his lack of seriousness in his work and saying that he was unreliable. He pursed his lips and asked with some dissatisfaction: "Then when you first came to the field, what did you see? What?"

When he first arrived in the field... Jiang Minghao blinked, "I forgot, I didn't pay attention."

It was strange, his eyes were almost glued to Li Yingchi, but how dare he say that he was so stunned by Li Yingchi's face that he didn't even notice whether Li Yingchi was working.

I only know that Li Yingchi was so beautiful at that time.

Let people like this come to work in the fields, motherfucker.

Bai Yunchuan is really not a thing.

He cursed secretly, feeling a little unconvinced and a little sour in his heart.

I wish I could carry the baby away with me, and be fucked by Bai Yunchuan like this. What a loser brother he is.

We still have to find a way to get Li Yingchi to marry into the Li family as soon as possible.

When he goes back tonight, he will memorize his brother's notes again. He has already passed the exam.

Chapter 45 The Stingy Little Farmer (23)

In the end, Li Yingchi and Jiang Minghao returned to the fields together.

Taking advantage of the fact that Li Yingchi's trouser legs were wet and it would be uncomfortable to walk, Jiang Minghao carried him from the river to the foot of the field ridge before letting him down.

If Li Yingchi hadn't felt so embarrassed and kept begging in a low voice to come down and leave by himself, and his eyes were almost red with anxiety, Jiang Minghao would have dared to carry him up in front of all the villagers.