Chapter 29 (Arlong Park Arc: Part 1)

Shiki, Luffy, Zoro, Usopp, and Sanji all headed towards Arlong Park... When they got there (not so surprisingly) Shiki busted down the doors.

"Which one of you bastards is Arlong!" said Shiki with his eyes red.

"That would be me!" said Arlong, "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare!" said Shiki.

"Is that so?" asked Arlong.

After knocking out a few of Arlong's crew members, Shiki kicked Arlong in the face and into a wall, and several of Arlong's men appeared. Fortunately, the rest of the crew was there to back him up.

"Do you really have to jump in like that!" said Sanji.

"Yes," said Shiki.

"You guys don't have to worry about me... you can take care of them," says Usopp.

"That's so nice of you," said Zoro.

The townspeople of Cocoyashi stared at them, Johnny and Yosaku who blocked the way told them why they were fighting... for Nami.

"You came here for Nami... there's only 6 of you and you're all from an inferior species..." said Arlong who sniffed the air.

That's when Hatchi summoned their great monster... Momoo! Who was beaten up crying.

"Oh, it's him again..." said Shiki.

"So he works for these guys," said Sanji.

Momoo began to swim away... that is until Arlong egged him on and he began to attack the crew once again along with Arlong's lesser crewmen.

"I've had it!" yelled Luffy, "This is a waste of time!"

Luffy stomped into the ground so hard that his feet went through the rock.

"Luffy's up to something crazy," thought Shiki.

Luffy began to twist himself around and grabbed Momoo by the horns.

"Run for it!" yelled Zoro.

All of them hid when Luffy used a new attack... Gum Gum Windmill! He spun around with Momoo in his hands knocking out Momoo and most of Arlong's men.

The only ones standing left were Choo, Hatchi, and Kuroobi of Arlong's men.

"Now the real players appear..." said Zoro with a smirk.

Usopp was yelling at Luffy, Sanji was kicking at him, and Shiki was praising his younger brother.

"Wow Luffy, that was one of the coolest moves ever!" said Shiki.

This, of course, surprised everyone else, while the two of the Fishmen stood there except for Hatchi, while most of the crew stood across from them.

"Hey! Why are you standing back there Usopp, start fighting!" yelled Shiki to Usopp.

"It's nice and cool over here!" lied Usopp.

"That Octopus is up to something..." said Zoro.

"Um... guys!" said Luffy.

"What is it?" asked Shiki.

That's when Hatchi spat out ink at them and all of them dodged... except for Luffy.

"Luffy what happened..." said Shiki.

"I'm stuck! And now I can't see anything!" yelled Luffy.

That's when they saw Hatchi was preparing to smash him with a huge chunk of building that fell off. That's also when everyone saw Luffy's feet... stuck in the rock which made everyone sigh.