"Hey!" The two soldiers turned to the source of the noise. "Who do you think you are?! Taking a young boy from his mother." The young woman from Seventh Heaven approached the men. "Back off girlie. This is men's business." The two men aimed their rifle at the girl as she took a fight pose.

Suddenly, a blade impaled one soldier through their chest, killing him instantly. "What the hell!?" Exclaimed the other soldier as the boy began to cry in fear.

"Tifa." Said the young man towards the girl. "Get the kid back to his mom." The young woman known as Tifa, nodded as she rushed over to the boy's side. "Oh no you don't-" The soldier aimed his rifle at Tifa. The young man threw his sword and he warped.

As the sword impaled the soldier, the young man appeared beside the corpse to retrieve his weapon before it dematerielized

Tifa gasped at how quickly the mysterious man was able to dispatch of the two soldiers with ease. She turned to the boy who covered his eyes in fear. "It's okay, buddy. We'll get you home." "Pleade don't hurt me." "We're not gonna hurt you. Come on." Tifa took the boy's hand causing him to calm down slightly as the two headed back towards town. The young man lingered behind and inspected thee soldier's armor. It looked striking similar to the material used in the Empire's army. These Shinra Soldiers had piqued the young man's interest as he decided to return to the bar.

Upon re-entering Seventh Heaven, the young man watched as the boy and his mother enjoyed a meal with Tifa watching with a smile from behind the counter. Her red eyes turned to the hooded man and wave him over. "You drink is ready." She said, placing a red cocktail on a coaster before him. "Thank you." He said before picking up the glass and inspecting the drink. "Matches your eyes." He said. Tifa smiled. "Just a coincidence." The young man knocked back the drink. "Smooth as it was beautiful." Tifa smiled and brushed back some hair behind her ear. "Glad you enjoyed it." She leaned closer. "Say, that was incredible back there. You teleported and took down two Shinra soldiers like they were nothing at all. Just.. who are you?" The young man looked around the bar which was still crowded. "A bit packed for my liking. I'll tell you later. Gotta keep it dramatic." Tifa chuckled. "Well okay, stranger. Just let me know if you need anything else."

The young man watched as Tifa tended to the patrons. A smile kept its place on his lips as the memories of their time during childhood came flooding back. Tifa was still as sweet, caring, and gentle as she was then. He only hoped that his other friend remained the same as he remembered.

One by one, the patrons of the Seventh Heaven headed home to rest for the night, until all who was left were Tifa and the hooded man.

"Okay mister, you've kept me in suspense for long enough." Said Tifa with a bit of annoyance in her voice. "Just who are you?" The young man laughed. "Man, you really don't remember me, do you?" Y/n removed his hood, revealing his e/c eyes and h/c hair. Tifa's red eyes widened with shock. "Y/n?" She said in disbelief as tears began to form in her eyes. "It's you." Y/n was caught off guard by Tifa enveloping him in a tight embrace. "I really missed you." Y/n smiled as he returned the hug. "I missed you too." Tifa tightened the embrace. She lifted her head and smiled. "I-"