Meaningful Mornings| Request| Smut

AN: Here's some soft and cute morning smut with a doting Leon♡
---------------------------------------------------------

I'm woken up to the feeling of Leon's lips pecking the back of my neck, his hand smoothes my hair out of the way as he repeatedly kisses me. I don't open my eyes yet, but I'm amidst waking up. My lips curve upwards as I take my first deep breath of the day, preparing to talk.

"Good morning to you too." I sleepily mumble, feeling Leon's arm rest a little heavier on my waist, his hand softly caresses my stomach as he groans ever so lightly, which sends a rapid heat thrift me. His kisses resume, but begin to move lower to my bare shoulder blades. I can't help the way he immediately lights my body on fire, and I find myself grinding my ass against him, arching my back as his fingers begin to trail lower from my stomach, resting now between my legs.

"It's always a good morning waking up with you." Leon mumbles, voice thick with sleep too. I nod, making a sound agreement which ends in a moan as his fingers skim against the wetness gathering between my legs, not pushing inside of me yet but still gathering the slick there.

"W-What are you up to?" I tease, opening my eyes a little as I turn my head to smile at him. Leon looks back, a small smirk lifts his lips as she shrugs as if he hasn't got a clue. I laugh, shaking my head at him as he leans forwards, pressing his lips to mine.

"Just love you so much." Leon murmurs between the kisses. I hum, eyes closing again since they're heavy. Leon chuckles, then his fingers begin to tease my folds more, then as soon as I'm about to plead he dips two inside of me, already moving them in and out. I gasp, opening my legs for him to have better access, which he thanks me for with a lingering kiss to the side of my neck.

My breathing speeds up as his fingers begin to curl inside of me, the squelching noises of my wet pussy are loud against the calm of the morning. I gasp more, turning to bury my face into the pillow to smother the moans that threaten to escape me.

"So pretty in the morning," Leon coos, "love the way you're so sleepy, baby."

I nod, mewling as I reach my peak fast. My orgasm crashes into me, leaving aftershocks with my thighs trembling. Leon isn't done though, I feel his hard cock pressing into my back, so I lift my leg, setting it over his behind me, then he pushes himself inside of me. We both gasp, his hand tightening around my middle as he begins to move at a slow and sleepy pace.

I bring my head up, watching as his eyes flutter closed, his mouth open a little as he uses his energy to make love to me. I let my head fall back against the pillow, my body pliable and all his as we have this moment together. The sound of his hips meeting my ass is a guide to keeping his slow pace, but it's agonising to me and a massive contrast to the harsh fucking we did last night.

His cock hits a certain angle inside of me, I cry out and clamp my hand over his, squeezing until he turns his palm over and links our fingers together. Our hands hold on to each other as his other arm snakes under my head, his arm wrapping around my neck a little to press me closer to him. I feel myself clench around him, Leon's panting in my ear makes me tip over the edge once more, and I come.

Leon's not far behind as his movements become sloppy, my body trembles as he groans, then with one final deep thrust he spills into me. He opens his eyes, a small flush covers his cheeks as he chuckles, then a small laugh escapes me too. The morning sun shines on us, but I feel like a cat, ready to go back to sleep again in the bliss.

My eyes droop as Leon's hand reaches up and cups my cheek, his thumb brushing my cheekbone. "You can't even keep your eyes open." He smiles. I make a noise of protest.

"Just five more minutes." I sigh. Leon shakes his head, the tips of his hair tickles my neck as he suddenly rolls me onto my stomach. I huff, frowning as he gets behind me, already his cock is prodding at my ass again.

"We can't go back to sleep, so I've got to keep you awake." He murmurs into my ear as he pushes inside of me yet again, filling that empty space that's all his. I cry out as he thrusts harshly, then he coos at me and pounds into me with a mixture of soft and hard movements.

I'm a moaning mess, sensitive and definitely awake. My face buries into the pillows since I can't hold back my cries anymore. Leon makes a series of grunts as he drives into me. I lift my ass a little, but Leon's hand presses me down by lower back, insisting to do all the work. I shake as my third orgasm crests, my moans becoming more high pitched.

"OhmygodLeon."

"Shhh, let me love you. That's it sweetheart." He softly mumbles as I come undone. I fist the sheets as Leon whimpers, then suddenly he pulls out, spilling his come all over my ass. I make a noise of half disapproval as he chuckles. "Oops, guess you better get up and have a shower now."

I laugh, shaking my head ruefully at his sneaky ways. "You're a menace." I fondly say. Leon grins, leaning over to kiss my forehead.

"Maybe. Go have a shower and I'll cook us some breakfast, okay?"

I can't argue with that, so I nod and roll out of bed, knowing it's already been a good morning, and will probably be a great day with Leon.