Biceps and Balconies| Smut

The moon was a huge bright light in the dark sky, shining an ethereal glow on the city below. I observed the sky, admiring the stars and occasional planes flying past. All of a sudden Leon's arms wrap around me from behind, his chest presses to my back as I arch into his warmth, smiling already as his arms encircle me. He hums, resting his chin on my shoulder as I tilt my head, giving him space to be comfortable. "Pretty night, prettier wife though." He mumbles, lips finally meeting that sensitive spot on my neck. I nod, gasping as he sucks and bites, undoubtedly leaving a red mark. I turn in his arms, but then suddenly Leon's picking me up and setting me on the cool metal railing of the balcony. 

I yelp, grabbing his shoulders with all my strength as he chuckles, keeping hold of me tightly but preventing me from shuffling off of it. I loop my arms around his neck when my hands grow sweaty, clinging on for literal life as Leon stands between my legs, making my- his- oversized tee lift up to my hips. I gulp, feeling a mixture of aroused and terrified. "What are you doing?" I whisper to Leon as his nose nuzzles against my cheek, he inhales my scent as I tip forwards, trying to fight falling backwards. 

"Showing you what it's like," He drawls, "this feeling that you have right now, that mix of fear and lust, that's how I feel about you every damn day." His lips curve up mischievously as I let out a small sound, I need to close my legs but Leon's body forces them open, only adding to the overwhelming need that's consuming me. I part my lips, purposefully licking them as Leon's eyes focus on the movement. My pulse quickens as a night breeze blows harshly, my hair sways in the wind along with the extra fabric of my tee. I know Leon won't let me fall, and I trust him with my life, but there's still that possibility of falling. 

Leon's lips attack mine in a ferocious kiss that has me grinding against the metal underneath me, my underwear is soaked, and I can feel Leon's cock prodding at my stomach, the hardness poking at me. I moan, wrapping my legs around his waist as I shuffle forwards a little more, then finally his length is aligned with my sex. I move, rubbing against him as Leon groans, cursing as his grip on me tightens. "Leon," I plead, "I need you to fuck me right now."

"Even with everyone watching us?" He teases, but right now I couldn't give a damn. The city can watch as I come undone for all I care, all I need is Leon to be inside of me right now. He scoops me up, carrying me back into our hotel room, but then frustratingly the door knocks, and the room service we ordered earlier arrives. I huff as I lie on the bed, listening as Leon takes the food and gives them a tip, then once the door is closed I lift my tee over my head and peel down my underwear, then I kneel on the bed, waiting for Leon. 

He appears with some food stuffed into his mouth, but when he sees me his eyes bulge. He chokes down his food, licking his fingers, then nods. "Alright, dessert first." He smirks, then he swiftly undresses. He climbs onto the bed and just as I'm about to take the lead he shakes his head, then sits back against the headboard, beckoning me to come over with a finger. I swallow in anticipation and do as told, then his hands guide me into the position he wants me. I'm sat between his legs, my back to his chest as his arms wrap around me, his cock prods against my ass, leaking at the tip. "Lift your hips for me sweetheart, let me get inside of you." He murmurs into my ear.

I gasp, lifting up so he can align himself, then with a tap to my knee I'm silently ordered to sink down onto him. It's a stretch like always, but I make it fit. We both hiss, gasping at the feeling of my pussy hugging him tightly. His hands find my hips, then he begins to raise my body up and down so I'm riding him, but his own thrusts meet my movements, until it's at the point where I'm feeling too much shaky pleasure to keep going. Leon ends up doing most of the work now, his hips buck into mine at a fast pace as his arms encircle me, squeezing me until one arm lifts up, wrapping around my neck. 

"Tap me twice if it's too much, okay?" Leon mumbles, freezing everything until I give him verbal consent. 

"Okay. Twice." I nod, then his arm tightens around my neck, slowly cutting of some air supply as his cock continues to hammer into me at all the right angles. I'm a whimpering mess, the noises coming from me are ridiculously loud, and my juices pool down to the bed, it's pure lust and fucking. Leon's arm tightens some more, and the feeling goes to my head. My walls clench around him at the feeling of panic but pleasure, just when it begins to get too much Leon releases me, his hand rubbing at my neck soothingly, a contrast to the choking he was just doing with his biceps. I scream out when his lips begin to nip at my ear, I'm so close, and can't stop babbling. 

"Please. Oh, fuck. Keep going, you feel so good." 

Leon groans, cock twitching inside of me until we both explode. His thick come spills inside of me as I twitch and shake, clamping around him as I have the best orgasm of my life. We're both spent by the time we come down from our highs, and thankfully we've already got food to eat. I stand from the bed, quickly going to pee and clean up, then I grab the food as Leon tidies the sheets. "I'm too tired to feed myself, so you better do it." I huff, getting between his legs again like before, but this time we're both somewhat dressed.

"Fine by me, as long as you don't bite my finger off." He grins in response, then we take it in turns feeding each other, I feel like a Greek goddess as Leon's fingers bring food to my mouth, his lips peck the top of my head as he mumbles praises and compliments to me. We spend the rest of the night just laying in each others arms, embracing our love and marriage, as well as occasionally waking each other up to fuck again.