Rookie Rider| Request

AN: I had a request where Leon teaches reader how to ride a motorcycle for the first time. I just wanted to say that I know nothing of bikes or how to ride them, so I apologise if this isn't accurate♡
---------------------------------------------------------

Leon's eyes widen at my request, a perfect brow arching in surprise. "Say that again?" He asks in disbelief.

My lips quirk at his dramatic response to a question I've been debating asking for a while. "I said," I sing song, "I want you to teach me how to ride your bike." Leon still stares at me, but then his shoulders begin to shake. He's laughing I realise. I frown, reaching out and lightly smacking his shoulder. "I meant it! If you don't I guess I'll find someone else to teach me." I shrug.

Leon immediately stops his laughter, eyes narrowing onto mine as he crosses his arms over his chest. "I don't think so sweetheart. I'm not trusting anyone else with your safety."

"So you'll teach me?" I ask hopefully, clasping my hands together in a childlike pose. Leon snorts at me, but then gives me a subtle nod. I grin, leaping at him as I wrap my arms around his neck, grabbing on for life as he sighs and pretends to reluctantly hug me back.

"You just gotta listen to me, okay? It's not easy, and I don't want you to get yourself injured, or worse." He mumbles into my hair. I nod, knowing he's only being protective and caring.

Hours later, after demanding we start right away, I myself on the outskirts of the city on a long stretch of road. There's hardly anything around for miles, giving us the perfect space for me to take my time and not feel pressured. Leon leans against the bike as I stand in front of him, wondering what he's waiting for.

"First thing. Safety gear. You've already got a helmet, but you'll need gloves, a jacket and some decent shoes." He looks at my simple outfit as if scanning it for faults. I'm not stupid, so my choice of clothing is already suitable for riding, apart from my thin jacket. Leon slips out of his, then passes it to me. I put it on, zipping it up as I'm engulfed by the leather. His lips tilt up, then he passes me my helmet that I only took off a few minutes ago.

I put it on, knowing how to since I'm often Leon's little backpack. Leon steps away from the bike, double checking my helmet then gives me a thumbs up once its gotten his approval. "Okay, so can I get on it now?"

Leon's lips thin, but then he nods, leading me to the bike. I climb on with his help, his calloused hand in mine to help me balance. Once I'm on, I grab the handles, testing out the feeling of them, I then look at the other controls. Leon stands beside me, pointing at the different parts. "This is the throttle. These are the rear breaks, these ones the front. Clutch is here. This is the gear shifter. Got it?"

I'm a little overwhelmed, but nod. Leon asks me to repeat back to him the parts, and I do so confidently, earning an impressed smile from him. Next, Leon finally dangles the keys in his fingers, staring at then longingly as if it's hard for him to part with them, but then he passes them to me, but yanks them away as I go to grab them. "Swear you'll be careful. I love this bike, but I love you more."

"Leon, I'm not going to go all Evel Knievel yet." I laugh, but it softens at his pointed expression. "You can trust me, I'll take my time and be safe."

Leon then lets be grab the keys. I know how to switch the bike on since I've seen Leon do it countless times, but he still explains it, telling me how to turn the ignition key on and pull in the clutch lever then shift into neutral. Both of my feet are planted on the ground when the bike rumbles to life, its hum vibrating through my bones. I grin, already loving the feeling of excitement.

"That's it. To get it going you need to gradually twist the throttle. Start slow and speed up a little when you get the feel of it. I'll run beside you, so don't go too fast." He tells me. I nod, taking a deep breath, then I lift my feet as the bike begins to move forward. I let out a small squeak as it dips left, but then I correct it and speed up a little, not even noticing how Leon jogs beside me, an anxious look on his face.

"I'm doing it!" I shout happily, the bike still going forward as I cheer and grin. Even Leon loosens up, dimples appearing as he grins back, looking elated for me.

"You're a natural, it won't be long before I'm your backpack." He jokes. I huff, going until the road begins to turn, then slow down. I slowly press the brakes, the bike juttering before coming to a stop. I'm breathless and shaking, but feel amazing.

"I think that's enough for today." I announce, switching the bike off as I put the kickstand down. Leon waits for me to climb off before rushing to me and wrapping his arms around my waist, then he picks me up, spinning me around as I laugh and squeal. "Leon!"

He chuckles, setting me on my feet and letting me take my helmet off before he presses his lips to mine. "You're everything I've ever dreamt of and more. I love you so much, and I always will."

I smile softly, cupping his jaw as I nuzzle my nose against his. "I love you too, my handsome and strong man."

We kiss, Leon picks me up again and sets me on the bike as our tongues tangle together, the sun slowly setting behind us creating a beautiful backdrop of orange and pinks. I never want to leave this moment, and with Leon, I never have to.