Dressed in only my skimpy red lingerie that I'd specifically selected, the couple's eyes rove over me shamelessly. Both look equally as hungry, their gazes filled with desire. Isaac's pupils are completely dilated, his arousal fully visible despite his trousers. I struggle to see Adina's pupils against the darkness of her iris, but her expression is that of longing with her wide eyes, mouth slightly open, teeth nipping at her lip as she looks up at me through her eyelashes.

Slowly, I peel off the red bralette, enjoying the feeling that having a captivated audience gives me. I feel desired, irresistible. Slowly I reach down, turning Adina slightly on the sofa so I can finally peel off her trousers, my mouth following the waistband of her trousers the whole way down her leg. Positioning her at the edge of the sofa, I lift her legs onto my shoulders, my face at the exact height to be able to properly please her the way she deserves to be. Isaac smiles at me, nodding once in what I assume is encouragement, before letting himself settle down beside his wife, fingertips playing thoughtlessly with hers.

I lower my hands almost hesitantly, excitement and nerves impeding my actions. This is what I'd dreamt about, this exact moment. Before this I could only dream of what a woman would feel like, smell like, taste like... And I'm about to discover their most intimate part. To be honest I feel honoured.

Get on with it. To my surprise, Aida is as excited as I am, intoxicated by this gorgeous goddess of a woman in front of us. Entirely to my mercy, I start by running my hands along her thighs, teasing her with my nails, enjoying the small gasps of satisfaction she makes as I continue my teasing. With Aida's encouragement, I'm finally able to move higher, my fingertips playing with the outline of her panties, drawing their shape onto her skin.

A growl is my only warning before Isaac's hand reaches down, tearing the offending garment off of his wife's body, leaving her bare before me. I glance up at him, shocked by his fierceness when I am feeling nothing but tender passion, but he simply raises his eyebrows in impatience. He's obviously pretty worked up and desperate to see some action.

Slowly, I allow my eyes to glance back down, taking in Adina's pussy. Like a perfect flower she unfurls before me, elegant and perfect even in her most intimate parts. Her folds glisten with arousal, and I'm instantly desperate to taste her. So I do, lowering my mouth to lick one, long, perfect strip up her core. She moans so loudly in response, her hips bucking up, demanding more. And man do I give her more. I lick her again and again, soft and slow, fast and hard, finding out what she likes, what she doesn't. Which sensations make her writhe in desire and which make her sigh in contentment. I savour that pussy as it deserves to be savoured. For as long as I can.

After what feels like hours of playing and experimenting, I seem to find the exact spot that she likes. It's barely a tickle, a whisper of my tongue on her clit back and forth, but the noises she makes in response tell me that I've found exactly what she likes. My hands play along her thighs, teasingly approaching her entrance before moving back again.

She reaches down, hands wrapping in her hair, desperately pulling me closer, silently begging me for more. But I refuse to give in, tensing my neck muscles as I continue to touch her only ever so lightly. She moans again loudly, nails scratching along my shoulders. It's only on her third desperate attempt that I give in, giving her just the right amount of pressure with my tongue as my index finger delves inside her silky wetness, curling experimentally inside her in time with the movements of my tongue. She screams loudly, her hips thrusting up into my mouth as she cums, her moans prolonging for longer than I expect as I softly continue to lick her clit.

When her body finally collapses, I withdraw, wiping my lips clean and licking my fingers as I relish in her sweet taste. With almost a wild glint in his eyes Isaac rises from the sofa, abs rippling as he does, his tanned body like something out of a magazine. He reaches down to me, cupping his hand under my chin as he leads me up onto my feet and then backs me up into a chest of drawers at the side of the room.

He allows me a single gentle kiss, before he spins me around and pushes me over the chest of drawers, exposing my ass to his gaze, the cold wood making me gasp as it comes into contact with my hardened nipples. He pulls my panties down slowly, discarding them instantly as he gazes at my dripping pussy. He licks me lightly, making me gasp at the unexpected contact. Then suddenly, without warning, he plunges two fingers deep inside me and I moan instantly, my body pent up and desperately aroused. He curls them experimentally, another moan escaping me as I instinctively raise my chest from the chest of drawers. He growls, reminding of his dominance, just as his hand wraps itself around my neck, his entire body now pinning me to the wood as he continues to curl his fingers rhythmically inside me.

I moan, bucking back into him, desperate for more. The contact of his entire body and his fingers are not enough to satisfy the burning desire within me. He adds another finger, and I almost see stars, pleasure coursing through my veins as he finger fucks me relentlessly. His thumb reaches out to flick my clit and I fall over the edge, vision going black as I finally reach my much-needed orgasm.

But even after that he doesn't release me, gripping my arms, he pins them to my back, slowly rubbing his erection against my now very sensitive core. I whimper at the contact, wanting him inside me, needy for him. His hand reaches up to wrap itself in my hair, as his other hand drops to undo his belt, his trousers landing on the floor an instant later. Lining himself at my entrance he slowly sinks into me, drawing a gasp from my mouth as I feel each delicious inch ease into my throbbing core.

When he's finally bottomed out, I let out a whine. He stills for a moment, breathing heavily behind me as his hand reaches up to lightly spank my ass. I gasp at the sting, then moan as he rubs the sensitive area. It's as if he's reminding me that even though I made his wife cum, he is still the dominant one, letting me know my position within this trio. He chuckles lightly at my response, before repeating the action on the other side.

Suddenly he snaps his hips forward and I moan at the contact, the chest of drawers making an unhappy groaning sound as it smashes into the wall behind. He thrusts again and I mewl, intoxicated by the power he exudes as he continues to move faster, driving me into the wood with each thrust.

My hardened nipples give me much needed friction as they move against the cold surface, and I continue to gasp and moan as he drives into me, his thrusts growing harder and harder. His grunts fill the small space. I can tell he's getting close, and despite my previous orgasm I can feel the coil building within me again.

His hand suddenly reaches down to grip my hair, pulling my head back as his other hand wraps itself around my throat, squeezing lightly. That's all it takes for me to hit my high, eyes rolling back into my head as I climax around him. My pussy clenching around him, drawing him into his own orgasm and he thrusts two more times before falling limp behind me.

Gingerly I attempt to stand up again, my legs shaky. He falls out of me as I do, his cum dripping down my thighs. But I ignore it as he turns me in his arms, cupping my face as he kisses me harshly. He then turns, stumbling the few steps before he crashes into his armchair, beckoning me with his hand.

Yet as I look between him and Adina, I realise that I need more. Even after the mind-numbing orgasms Isaac has given me, my sexual appetite is barely sated. And it's Adina that I crave.