He had clearly checked just now and found that this little girl was dead!

I can't die any more!

Why are you still here?

Isn't it really a corpse scam?

His grandma has lived for almost a hundred years, and this is the first time she has seen a fake corpse!

We have to find a way to get this 'corpse' back and study it carefully.

The old man put the little boy down, pointed to the big tree on the side and said: "Chen'er, go over there and take a look. I'll take this body back and study it carefully. It's already dead and you can still fake it? It's so strange!" "

Bai Qianmo: "..."

Is this talking about me?

"Hello, may I ask where this place is?" Bai Qianmo asked again in a coquettish voice.

The old man tilted his head and looked at Bai Qianmo without blinking.

Doesn't this look like a corpse scam?

I have never heard that corpses can talk or blink.

Did you check wrongly just now?

The little boy who was called Chen'er by the old man also looked at Bai Qianmo with a frightened expression, and said in confusion: "This is the outskirts of the capital, who are you? How could you be frozen to death here? What unfulfilled wishes do you have?" What? Why did you get up suddenly? "

Bai Qianmo: "..."

Freezing to death on the outskirts of the capital?

Bai Qianmo's head was full of questions and she didn't know how to explain it.

Looking at the little boy who was a little scared and full of doubts, Bai Qianmo said: "I don't know how Si got fat, but I'm sure I'm not dead."

Damn you, why are you talking so loudly?

Suddenly, an incredible thought flashed through Bai Qianmo's mind -

Have I traveled through time?

At this moment, Bai Qianmo felt her head swell, and a memory that did not belong to her flooded into her mind like a tide.

Bai Qianmo, the fourth young lady of the General's Mansion in Nanyan Kingdom, has the same name as herself.

Because the Fourth Miss was not a boy and could not speak clearly, she was disliked by her three sisters and even more so by her grandmother, who never looked down upon her favorably.

Can a girl with a loud tongue grow up to marry into a powerful family and help the general consolidate his position?

But her parents still love her very much.

General Bai Junhong has a soft spot for the general's wife Nie Wenjing and is unwilling to take a concubine.

The general's wife gave birth to four children, all daughters.

The old lady always wanted to have a grandson, and she kept forcing the general to take a concubine, but the general refused to do so.

The old lady was so angry that she couldn't do anything about her son, so she blamed the general's wife for everything.

A few days ago, the general was ordered to go out to support the border. As soon as the general left, the general's wife was scolded and insulted by the old lady for various reasons all day long.

The general's wife had a weak character, and when she was insulted and bullied by the old lady, she would only secretly hide in her room and wipe her tears.