ᴅɪᴀʀʏ

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Author's Pov

Taehyung was about to open the door of the basement, ignoring the fact that his hyungs were literally shouting at each other. Before Taehyung could open the door, the door itself got opened and Jungkook walked inside. He stood there at the entrance looking at the scene infront of him. Jin was chasing Yoongi, cursing him as well while the others were busy in laughing at them.

He looked at Taehyung who shook his head and looked back at the guys. "You guys are utter chaos." He mumbled and suddenly the boys looked at Jungkook. "Oh you are here as well JK!" Hoseok squealed for god knows what reason and rushed towards Jungkook, hugging him tight. Jungkook scrunched his face, trying to push him away. "Yo hyung, you drunk or something?" He managed to push him away and looked at Sinho who was now half unconscious, tied in chair.

"What did you guys do to him? Did he utter something or not?" Asking the boys he walked towards Sinho, his eyes turning stone cold. "Nope, he fainted after we tortured him a bit. He didn't really got a chance to say something." Namjoon told him and Jungkook ordered him to bring a bucket full of chilled water.

Two guards entered holding the bucket and on Jungkook's order they threw the water on Sinho, making him gasp for air. He shivered because of the coldness and suddenly he felt a sharp pain in his scalp. Jungkook grabbed his hair, making Sinho face him by pulling him by his hair. "Who was the guy you were chatting to?" Jungkook asked him, his voice as cold as that chilled water.

"I-i don't know his name. P-please leave m-me." Sinho stuttered asking for mercy but unfortunately Jungkook is not the type to show mercy. Specially to those who dared to hurt his precious ones. "How much more stupid can you be to ask me to leave you!?" His question made Sinho pray for his life.

"Don't waste your time on him Jungkook. Let us handle him. We should also have some fun right?" Jungkook smirked after hearing Jimin's words. "Right! I anyways have to go back to yn. Just came to pay Sinho a visit." He grinned looking at Sinho while he closed his eyes too scared for his life.

"Let's go home Jungkook. Yn is alone." Taehyung said, his voice filled with a little concern for his sister. "Alright. Guys handle him for me please." All the boys nodded their head and Jungkook walked out with Taehyung, going back home to yn.

_________________________________________

Next Day

It was evening and yn was sitting with Taehyung watching TV. In the morning when she woke up she didn't found JK beside her. When she went downstairs, she saw her boyfriend and brother making breakfast together. All of them enjoyed the meal but due to some urgent work JK had to leave.

After that Taehyung decided to spend his time with yn as he felt like he wasn't giving her much time. "Oppa, we left reading that diary in the middle. Shall we continue reading it?" She asked when the thought of knowing more about her parents life came into her mind. "Ohh yeah right! Wait lemme bring it. It's in your room right?" He questioned and she replied him with a hum.

About 2 mins later he came back holding the diary in his hands. He sat next to yn again. "I'm se excited to read further." Yn squealed in excitement making Taehyung chuckle. "Let's start!"

4th January 1996

Our baby, Taehyung is now five days old and trust me he is literally the most precious thing in our life. We promised ourselves to keep him safe and we are gonna fulfill that promise. Today, Lee Minah and Lee Jong-yu, our best friends came to pay a visit to Taehyung. Ohh just how much they love him already I can't explain in words. I hope you keep earning this love forever my boy. Me and your dad loves you so much.

"Aww it looks like you were there favourite child oppa." Yn whined a little but Taehyung shook his head saying "Nahh wait until you enter the chat." Both of them chuckled and continue reading.

8 September 1996

Taehyung started walking now and we couldn't be more happy. He also started trying to utter a few words which is already making me excited for the day when he will call me mom for the first time. Taehyung's dad had been very busy in his office. He is a lawyer who works for a Mafia gang, the biggest Mafia gang. I am always at relief because Jong-yu is his partner and a lawyer as well but him staying late in the office makes me kind of worried. Minha is worried too. Let's just hope their works end soon.

"Dad was a lawyer that too a lawyer who worked for Mafia's. I can't believe it. Yn said in shocked and Taehyung also had his eyebrows frowned. "How come I never knew about this." He thought to himself and they continued reading.

15th September 1996

Today I'm so happy. My best friend Minah, she came home today with Jong-yu and guess what she is pregnant. Oh my fucking goodness I can't believe it. They were trying for a child for so long and finally they are gonna have. God bless them always. They have decided to move to the US and they will be coming back after their child is born. I seriously can't wait to see their kid.

1st October 1996

Minah and Jong-yu moved to US today. I already miss her. Jong-yu has decided to work for the gang from their US branch and thank god we will stay in touch. Taehyung is growing up really well. My charming boy. I don't have much to say. I am just overwhelmed at the moment. Okayy I'll stop here, Tae's father is home so I'm gonna give him some company.

"Okay the next entry now." Taehyung said and turned the page but both of them got shocked looking at the date on the next page. "21 September, 1997?" Yn questioned not understanding why there was so much gap. "Why is there so much time gap oppa? She didn't write about the time when she got pregnant with me?" She was confused. This is more than weird for her. "Let's read and find out pumpkin."

21st September 1997

Okayy, hi. I know I'm back after a long time but sorry I was just really busy in taking of my family that I decided to stop writing. Well I have a good news. Minah gave birthday to a really cute and beautiful babygirl yesterday and we are going to meet her to US. They are keeping a party and oh I remember the gang for which Tae's father work, they leader of that gang had a little boy few days ago. How great right! Congratulations to both the couple though. I better get ready to leave.

25th September 1997

The party went well and now Minah and Jong-yu has decided to come back to Korea with us. Their girl is so sweet and beautiful that even Taehyung loved playing with her. Gosh I just can't explain the happiness I felt for them. Wish they always stay happy and healthy. I didn't reveal the girls name yet right. Well I'll do that when we land back in South Korea.

"Oppa, why am I not mentioned in any of the entries?" This question made many thoughts arrise in both the siblings' mind."Exactly why is she not there in any chapter?" Taehyung thought while yn's heart starting beating fast thinking about all the possibilities that can be true.

"This is making me go crazy. Why am I not mentioned anywhere?"

           ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

_________________________________________

Okay guys here is the next chapter. Writing this diary is literally one of the most hectic things cause this diary contains many important things. We will try to update the next chapter soon but can't guarantee anything as our exams are still going on. Do show your love to this ff and please vote.

P.S - Taehyung gave us such an amazing surprise gosh I am so excited, can't wait:)
~Lilac♡