CHAPTER 18:-

AUTHOR'S POV:-
Siya woke up, did her morning routine and had breakfast and swallowed the pill.
"Get a well deserved rest siyu". Shruti blurted out.

Siya nods her head and puts a duvet on her.
"Siyu oh my god. How are you?" Adhira asked in concern.

"I'm...(coughing)..". Siya tried her best to speak but she was not capable of speaking.

"You should rest". Natasha worriedly exclaimed.

"Hm". Siya was reposing back but got astonished to hear Abhishek's voice.

"We're sorry to disturb you. You should rest more and yes if you need any help I'm there for you". Abhishek smiled softly.

"No". Siya uttered.

"Huh"? Abhishek whispered in guilt.

"I-i mean you shouldn't be sorry.....(coughing).... I'm Happy to see you all here". Siya exclaimed but her eyes were stuck on Abhishek.

"Okay let's go everyone. Siya,get well soon. Here this is for you". Abhishek exclaimed and handed her dark chocolate. "Oh you must be thinking how I got to know. So, Yash told me". Abhishek abruptly explained.

"Hm. Thanks". Siya whispered.
"Humne koi explanation nahi manga tha waise!" Adhira exclaimed.

(We didn't ask for an explanation anyway)

"V-vo- bata dena aacha hai nah. Ky issue hai usme". Abhishek said with a straight face.

(It's better to be clear. What's the problem in it?)

"Wait-wait. You guys just came now! Wait have something and stay for sometime then you can leave!" Siya uttered hastily.

"You should rest. So, you will feel better!" Abhishek exclaimed worriedly.

"Na I'm fine!" Siya uttered.

"Ha stay for some time Siya also wants umm.. yk". Shruti hesitated.

"Uh. Ok". Abhishek agreed.

Everyone settled in her room ,spending some hours with her.

"Bye take care." Everyone exclaimed except Abhishek.

"Hm". Siya sighed expecting Abhishek to bid her bye. "I think he don't like me!" Siya sadly exclaimed.

"Siya! I felt the same. I think you should move on. I mean atleast you should try to move on you. It will be good for you". Shruti caress Siya's hair while siya holds shruti and sobbed harder.

"I....*hiccups*.. always.... thought..posi..*hiccups*..positiveee...but..but...it never ....*hiccups*.. happened..". Siya said while sobbing.

"SIYUUU siyuu, we can be wrong. I mean we're just assuming things right?! So, let's see where the future will take you". Shruti speaks making Siya looked at her.
"Yess. Siyu you're breaking promise that you gave to Bhai. You remembered? You said that you will not cry for anyone in any situation. And Siyu God has some plan for you. He never abandon their children you know right?" Shruti console Siya.
"Now, get some rest. You're not well ok!? Now rest here". Shruti helped Siya to lay on bed overed her with duvet. "Sleep. Everything will be okay!" Shruti exclaimed and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Bro! Are you serious? I mean I guess even you don't know what you doing! You rejected her a day before yesterday or yesterday only, then next day went her home to see her condition! Are you serious Abhi!. You are not realising that you hurting her!" Armaan exclaimed.

"I don't wanna hurt her. It's.. umm... Maybe-". Abhishek was speaking but interrupted by Yash.

"You like her, but don't wanna accept your feelings and cramming from past 1 and half months that she is not my type".