Halfway through listening, he suddenly realized something was wrong.

  He pushed the third prince into the water last night. Shouldn't the third prince entering the palace today be to report his evil deeds?

  Why did he recommend Zhou Hongyan to go to the frontier?

  Li Yingchi quickly contacted the system with a worried look on his face, "System, something seems to have gone wrong in the plot!"

  The system, which had been informed for a long time, silently glanced at the data records. He was not surprised at all by the actions of the male protagonists, but in order to comfort the little host, he still organized his words.

  "This is a normal phenomenon, the host does not need to worry."

  "Weather, food or little things may cause changes, so any changes in the plot are normal within the controllable range."

  I see.

  The young prince, who was doing a task for the first time, nodded after being taught, held his cheek, and asked: "Then I don't have to be kicked out of Yandu?"

  The system's voice was calm: "The king's heart is unpredictable. Maybe the third prince will settle the score later."

  "Oh..." The young prince's mood became depressed again.

  At this time, the overt and covert attacks between Zhou Hongyan and Lin Qiyun were almost over.

  Hearing Lin Qiyun's happy smile, Li Yingchi, who was distracted halfway, thought they had a good chat. He thought to himself that Lin Qiyun was really considerate of others. Zhou Hongyan wanted to go to the front line, so he specially recommended Zhou Hongyan to the emperor.

  Seeing that the two of them stopped talking, Li Yingchi thought for a moment and said in a soft voice: "Then, just return the jade pendant to Zhou Hongyan first."

  Zhou Hongyan suddenly turned around: "Why?"

  "Ah?" The young prince didn't know why, "This jade was originally meant to be returned to you. Aren't you going to the border? I have to return it to you quickly. This jade is so precious, I won't even care if I break it. Know how to make amends."

  "I......"

  The young prince interrupted Zhou Hongyan, as if he suddenly thought of something, and asked with some suspicion: "You don't mean to let me damage this jade, and then ask me to pay you a noble daughter from Prince Shun's Palace, right? But I am You are the only son in the palace, but you don't have any older sisters, so just give up!"

  Lin Qiyun's smile did not fade away, and he watched the show and said, "Yes, Major General, you should take the jade pendant back quickly."

  Zhou Hongyan was speechless, feeling sour and helpless.

  He didn't care about this jade pendant. If he could exchange a jade pendant for a young prince, he would be willing to give it no matter how much it cost.

  In the room, a man with broad shoulders and long legs approached the bed in a few steps. Facing the white, soft and delicate boy on the bed, the man slowly knelt down on one knee holding a jade pendant.

  Zhou Hongyan lowered his eyebrows and took Li Yingchi's hand into his palm. The small and tender ball stayed in his hand obediently, which made him soften his eyebrows.

  Li Yingchi was confused: "Huh?"

  A jade pendant was stuffed into his hand, and then Li Yingchi's hand was closed by the man again, forcing him to hold the jade pendant tightly.