Lin Qiyun chuckled, not knowing whether he was satisfied or dissatisfied, and whispered: "You little idiot."

  Li Yingchi didn't hear clearly and asked him: "Can I make a toast?"

  "Well, of course."

  The system stared at the background data and commanded: "Host, from this angle, pour forward."

  It is obvious that you should drink the toast by yourself, but now Li Yingchi is asked to pour it forward. Li Yingchi may hesitate when he is sober, but when he is drunk, he seems to have completely integrated into the character. He held the wine glass, moved his fingers without concealment, tilted the wine glass, and the transparent wine poured out, and was about to spill on the third prince's gorgeous robes.

  But when his fingers slipped, the cup tilted too much, and the wine spilled out, with most of it falling onto his own clothes.

  The young prince's white clothes were instantly soaked by the wine, and it was so wet that a large area was obviously darkened, while the third prince only got a few drops.

  Time seemed to suddenly stand still, and the system watched silently, not knowing what to say.

  Before Li Yingchi could react, Lin Qiyun chuckled, "Why are you so careless?"

  Only then did Li Yingchi slowly realize that something was wrong with his leg. He reached out to touch it and felt a patch of moisture.

  His whole body froze, and his face turned pale with fright.

  Li Yingchi's voice trembled and he felt aggrieved, and he looked for the system in a panic: "What should I do? The system, all the wine that should have been poured on the third prince has been poured on me."

  The system was helpless and quickly came to the rescue:

  "Host, don't worry too much. It doesn't matter. You can ask the third prince to take you to change clothes. Same thing, as long as you complete the final task."

  Lin Qiyun pulled the wet piece of clothes for the young prince. He didn't seem to see through his little trick and showed no signs of anger. He even took out a handkerchief to wipe it for him.

  "Third Prince, can you take me to change my clothes?"

  The young prince's white and delicate fingers rested softly on Lin Qiyun's arm, which was wiping his clothes, and his voice was soft.

  Probably because she had done something wrong and felt guilty, she was afraid that he would not agree, so she even tilted her face to one side unconsciously, with a few strands of hair falling on the side of her face.

  He looks innocent, yet somewhat unknowingly seductive.

  Lin Qiyun looked at him quietly with a pair of black eyes. For a moment, he held Li Yingchi in his big hands and said, "Call my name."

  "...Lin Qiyun, take me to change clothes."

  -

  On the way, the young prince was afraid that others would see him doing bad things, so he refused to follow the maid because he felt embarrassed and did not want to be seen by others.

  Lin Qiyun wanted to carry Li Yingchi away, but Li Yingchi frowned and pushed him away, saying that he was no longer a child.

  Lin Qiyun looked him up and down, then his eyes gradually shifted downwards, "Really? Then show me."

  When his eyes touched the jade pendant on the young prince's waist, he suddenly paused for a moment.

  He had seen this jade pendant before on Zhou Hongyan.