"I'm not drunk! Why don't you help me? Walk faster!" Before he finished speaking, Li Yingchi's eyes were dim and he interrupted the conversation impatiently.

  What he said was a classic drunkard's speech, not very convincing, but the person who spoke was the Prince Shun, and he looked eagerly at the people here who wanted a piece of the pie, so he had to look away.

  Before Li Yingchi could drag his shaky steps a few more steps, Lin Qiyun suddenly appeared in front.

  When he was still sitting on the main seat, his eyes never left Li Yingchi, and he didn't miss a single move. He even knew the frequency of the trembling eyelashes hidden behind the white gauze by heart.

  It can be said that Lin Qiyun couldn't sit still as soon as Zhou Hongyan left, but there were too many people to socialize with, and he couldn't get away for a while.

  When he saw the young prince walking towards him, he immediately got up and came to look for the young prince.

  The maid watched helplessly as the third prince held the young prince's hand and half-hugged him into his arms in an intimate posture. She was silent for a second and then immediately lowered her head as if she hadn't seen anything.

  Lin Qiyun asked in a gentle tone, "Is the young prince here to see me?"

  Only then did Li Yingchi realize that the person next to him had turned into the third prince. Thinking of the bad things he was going to do next, he nodded his little head and buried his head in Lin Qiyun's arms. He was extremely well-behaved and said, "Looking for you. I, I want to toast you."

  How could Lin Qiyun miss this rare show of goodwill from the young prince.

  At the noisy banquet, under the gaze of many diners, the third prince's eyebrows were gentle and soft. When he turned around, he looked a little apologetic, with a light smile on his lips, gentle and with an innate sense of alienation.

  "Excuse me for a moment. Don't be restrained. Please enjoy the banquet."

  Li Yingchi took a seat at the third prince's seat, saying he wanted to make a toast, but at this moment he was still sitting very upright, his soft white face bulging, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

  And the third prince of Qingfeng Mingyue was pouring wine for him.

  A glass of wine was poured and put into Li Yingchi's hand. The coolness was a bit freezing. He shuddered slightly and licked his lips nervously. The soft pink tip of his tongue appeared for a moment and then disappeared quickly, leaving some crystal water.

  Lin Qiyun's eyes curled up, and he sat aside, holding his face and looking at the young prince intently. His drinking voice was low and lazy, with a careless smile: "Didn't you say you wanted to toast me? Prince."

  Li Yingchi's little head didn't remember what to say in the toast at all, but there was still some bad water in his stomach, and he was clearly thinking about how to pour the wine on the third prince seemingly casually.

  After swallowing, Li Yingchi raised his wine glass with both hands, "I'll toast you!"

  The wine glass was still tilted. Before the system could remind him, Lin Qiyun took Li Yingchi's hand and changed his position so that it was facing him.

  "Why do you respect me?" Lin Qiyun asked.

  Li Yingchi was stunned. Is there any reason for the toast?

  His cheeks, which were already pink from the alcohol, turned even redder. Li Yingchi racked his brains for a while and said, "Because, because of you...because you are hosting today's banquet?"