CHAPTER 13

"You came!"

"Yeah, you are lucky that I don't have any schedule today,"

Chan noticed a sharp glare towards him from a person behind Hyuna.

"Oh sorry, I didn't notice you there, Mingyu-sshi," said Chan politely.

"No need to be too polite with him. You just 2 years younger than him," said Hyuna.

"Err...so, can I call you hyung then and maybe...drop the honorific..?" asked him carefully.

Mingyu has been staring at him for awhile which made him quite uncomfortable and Hyuna noticed that.

"Maybe not..."

She nudged him with her elbow.

"What's with the glare? He is my boy friend, not some weird psychopath,"

Mingyu became more boiling at the word 'boy friend' coming out of her mouth.

"Where's Jess?"

"She's in the toilet,"

"Yo! Miss me already?" Chan rolled his eyes.

"The crazy girl is back," he got a slap on the shoulder by Jessica because of his remark.

"Let's go, Jess. I want to try the dress," Hyuna dragged Jessica far from Chan immediately.

She did not want them to cause chaos in the shop and being mistaken to be the newlywed couple instead of her and Mingyu.

Chan felt kind of awkward when he was left alone with Mingyu.

"W-Why don't you t-try the suit as well- "

"Are you her boyfriend?" asked Mingyu straight to the point.

"Huh? Where did you get that information?" asked Chan in confusion.

Since when did he have a girlfriend?

"Just answer me," said him while going to get the suit to try on.

"Of course not! She's my best friend. Same as Jessica," said Chan.

"But she said that you are her boyfriend,"

Chan was silent for a moment before laughing.

"Are you mistaken her boy friend as in her boyfriend?" asked Chan while laughing.

Mingyu frowned at Chan who was laughing non-stop without explaining to him where his mistake was.

"It was her habit to call me her boy friend but actually she meant it by her boy bestfriend," explained Chan after calming down a bit.

Mingyu turned red when he mistook her simple word with something else.

"Are you being jealous right now, hyung?" asked Chan.

He could read his expression clearly even though Mingyu tried to hide it.

"N-No..."

He quickly grabbed the suit and went to the fitting room to try it.

Chan smiled at his clumsy gesture after that.

"I think I don't have to feel worried about Hyuna after the marriage. She has found someone who already fell in love with her even before the wedding," mumbled Chan.

* * * * * *

"You are so pretty!!"

Jessica squeaked in excitement. There were three pair of dresses in total but the first one was already beautifully suited her.